BLOOD SUCKERS 2 SLOT FEATURES
- Free Spins can be re-triggered in the Blood Rose Free Spins round itself by landing another 3 Scatter symbols.
- If you trigger the Bonus Game with 4 or 5 Bonus Symbols, you get double or triple the coin wins in the game.
- The hit frequency is really high at 40.75%, it means that bonus games and special features are likely to be activated more often.
- Bet lines are fixed, so each bet of 0.01 is actually a bet of $0.25 (0.01 x 25 lines) per spin.
- No progressive jackpot
|REELA AND PAYLINES||5 reel and 25 paylines|
|GAME FEATURES||Free Spins, Bonus Game, Wilds|
|RANGE OF BET||0.01-1|
PLAY BLOOD SUCKERS 2 SLOT AT THESE ONLINE CASINOS
THEME & BACKGROUND
This slot is part of a huge database of other media and art that embrace the gothic,the Unknown, the Mysterious, and the Darkness. Blood Suckers 2 reminds us a little of Microgaming’s own Immortal Romance. Both vampire-themed slots, which are very well designed and which are known for their engaging gameplay. NetEnt has created a slot that isn’t soon to be forgotten by the slot provider community. ‘Blood Suckers’ is a slur that you might hear thrown around in a show like True Blood. That’s what vampires are after all – bloodsuckers.
Amilia is a Vampire Hunter, her job is to track down these weird pale creatures of the night, and then kill them. In a really classy way. She searches through coffins and chests in a dark, imposing-looking castle up on a hill to try and find these Blood Suckers. But will she find the monsters, or will she find treasure instead? For your sake, we’re hoping it’s the gold. In terms of graphics, gameplay and concept – we can say without a shadow of a doubt that Blood Suckers 2 kicks Blood Suckers’ butt. The Hidden Treasure Bonus Game alone has more design effort put into it than the whole of the first Blood Suckers.
Blood Suckers 2 isn’t overly complicated when it comes to gameplay. It has a few, solid and well-thought-out bonuses and special features which can be really profitable. Looking at the compilation of them together, we can see how the slot has an RTP of 96.94%.
PAYOUTS AND WAGERING LIMITS
As you can see from the above screenshots, the paytable for this slot is darn amazing. The payouts are high, especially the 10000 for 5-of-a-kind Wilds. The payout of 96.94% is evenly distributed over the main game and the bonus features as well. Excellent news for players, because it means they’ll get to hunt down a couple of vampires more often than not. Hit frequency is at 40.75%, which means that a decent amount of winning combos will land on the reels. And, here’s a little information about maximum payouts from NetEnt themselves to get you excited:
- Main Game: $100 000 / 100 000 coins – on a single bet line
- Main Game: $122 290 / 122 290 coins – max coinciding win
- Free Spins: $300 000 / 300 000 coins – on a single bet line
- Free Spins: $324 600 / 324 600 coins – max coinciding win
- Bonus game: $167 500 / 167 500 coins – max win in feature
The payouts on this Blood Suckers 2 slot are significant, throughout the entire video slot. You won’t get screwed out of your money in the base game trying to trigger the special features. It’s definitely worth a spin.
Should You Play Blood Suckers 2 slot online?
Blood Suckers 2
With slot features like these, who needs jackpots? In fact, we can’t decide what we love more: the free spins that can be re-triggered, the multipliers, the pick & click bonus game – honestly there’s just too much to choose from. If you’re catching some of our excitement, visit any of the casinos above and test out the slot for yourself. We recommend you tie some garlic around your neck though, and hunt down those Blood Suckers!