Are you ready to face some serious monsters? Take a trip into the land that time forgot to the world of the prehistoric giants that roam the land. Journey through Jurassic Park, brought to our screens expertly by Microgaming and buckle up for the thrills and excitement as you face your fears and bring home the treasures. Jurassic Park is a 5-reel game that brings the wonderfully scary world of the Steven Spielberg film to online casino games , allowing us to become part of the action. With a scarily great base game to get us started, we are then introduced to fiercely savage wild and the supreme scatter which can trigger a whole host of different Free Spins round. Whether you prefer the gentler diplodocus or the fearsome T-Rex, you’ll want to take a bite out of this great game.
What Features does Jurassic Park Slot Have?
- Jurassic Park Slot is designed not only to be fun, but also to be very easy to play, making it perfect for all players.
- There are lots of betting options available which makes it suitable for all types of players, whether you want to play it safer or take the big risks.
- The Free Spins round is awesome and offers lots of variety, with different themes available. It will definitely keep you wanting more.
- Great tribute to the movie
- The maximum spin is just $15 which is very low for an online slot.
- Not suited for the high rollers.
- There is no gamble feature, so you cannot make those wins even bigger when they come in.
|REELS AND PAYLINES||5 reels, 3 rows and 243 paylines|
|GAME FEATURES||Free Spins, Scatters, Wilds|
|RANGE OF BET||0.30- 15|
|MAXIMUM WIN||6000x Your Bet|
PLAY JURASSIC PARK AT THESE ONLINE CASINOS
THEME & BACKGROUND
Well, clearly this game is entirely based on the incredibly popular 1993 film by Steven Spielberg, where genetically engineered dinosaurs break out of their cages and roam free – creating havoc and destruction as they go. This game is based on such an iconic movie, can it really live up to the hype? Well, it gives it a good go. This 5-reel 3-row game is set against a dense jungle background which looks superb, giving the feeling that a dinosaur could emerge from the foliage at any time. Adding to the atmosphere even more is the classic Jurassic Park music playing in the background. At first glance, this game looks utterly superb. The reels are home to some of the film’s most iconic symbols. There are 9 symbols in total with dinosaurs aplenty, including a Velociraptor, a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Triceratops, a Brachiosaurus and a Dilophosaurus, alongside the movie characters: Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. Ellie Sattler, Dr. Ian Malcolm and John Hammond. There are also some very fierce specialised symbols to keep your eye out for, including the wild, which is the Jurassic Park logo and the scatter which is a mosquito stuck inside amber.
Well, when you decide how deep in the jungle you are going to delve and how much money you’re going to spend on this excursion, then it’s time to get those reels rolling and look out for the monster wins. Simply land 3 or more matching symbols from left to right on this 243 payline slot and you’ll start hitting the payouts. However, for the serious money you want to be activating those bonus features. Alert Mode Alert Mode is activated when you spy the Tyrannosaurus Rex on the reels. For the following 6 spins, there will be an additional 35 wilds added to the reels, which means the chances of winning are much heightened in this period. This can only ever happen in the base game and never in the Free Spins round. Free Spins Feature Well, if you manage to land 3 or more of the mosquito in amber scatters anywhere on the reels, then you’ll be taken to the Free Spins round, of which there are 5 different variations on offer. The Free Spins feature you get will be picked randomly at first. However, if you manage to activate the feature 25 times, you’ll then be able to choose for yourself what Free Spins variation you want to pick. But what are they and what are the differences?
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Spins: This includes the wild reels feature, where a stack of wilds is available on all of the reels. As well as this, the Tyrannosaurus Rex symbols are stacked 3 deep on every reel – so when the T-Rex appears, you are guaranteed to hit a win.
- Velociraptor Spins: This feature includes split and multiplier wilds – so the wilds can split into 2 if there is a possible win up for grabs. This feature can mean that 6 of-a-kind wins are available – and these pay double the amount of the 5 of-a-kind wins. Then there’s the multiplier wilds. This can result with a random multiplier of 4-times, 5-times or even 6-times if you’re lucky.
- Brachiosaurus Spins: This includes a mystery multiplier – and every single spin in this feature will include a random multiplier of between 2-times to 6-times your win.
- Triceratops Spins: This feature includes running wilds. The first stack starts off with 3 of the symbols and one more is added on every spin. Then, should you get a partial stack, then this will result in a free re-spin to make a full stack. If you get a full-stack, then you’ll be awarded another free re-spin.
- Dilophosaurus Spins: This includes the winning wild feature. The Dilophosaurus can appear on any of the reels and spit at a symbol. This will turn that symbol wild, and it will stay wild until it is part of a winning combination.
PAYOUTS AND WAGERING LIMITS
This game allows you to place bets as low as $0.30 per spin, but the maximum you can bet is just $15 per spin, so it isn’t necessarily designed for the high rollers. Having said that, if you hit the right symbols, you could get a 1,500-coin win or walk away with over 6,000-times your bet. You might not be able to play mega big, but you can definitely win mega big. With 243 paylines, those wins will come in thick and fast. In the base game, the lowest paying symbols is the Dilophosaurus, which is worth 2.50, 5 or 30 for 3, 4 or 5 on a reel, and this goes up slightly with the Brachiosaurus, which is worth 2,50, 5 or 37.50 for 3, 4 or 5 on a payline. The Triceratops and Velociraptor payout 5, 7.50 and 45 and 5, 10 and 60 respectively for 3, 4 or 5 on the reels. The most valuable dinosaur symbol is the Tyrannosaurus Rex, which is worth 7.50, 20 and 75 for 3 to 5 on the reels. The character symbols are worth slightly more. Dr. Ian Malcolm can win you 10, 30 and 125, and then John Hammond can see you getting payouts of 10, 37.50 and 150 for 3, 4 or 5 on the reels. Dr. Ellie Sattler moves it up further as she is worth 15, 50 and 175, followed closely by Dr. Alan Grant who can get you 15, 50 and 200 for 3, 4 or 5 on the reels. The special symbols can also give you pretty decent wins, with the Jurassic Park wild rewarding you with 20, 75 and 400 for getting between 3 to 5 on the reels. The big winner though, is the mosquito scatter which is worth a very impressive 15, 30, 300 or 1500 for getting between 2 and 5 on the reels.
Should You Play Jurassic Park Slot?
If you’re looking for a movie franchise game about dinosaurs that offers up some very fearsome wins, and fierce features, then you don’t need to look any further than this game. It looks brilliant and stays very true to the game with the backdrop, the symbols and the movie soundtrack. Then there’s the Free Spins feature, that gives an impressive amount of variation with all the different types on offer. Manage to get those wins in here and you can be seeing returns on your money of up to 6,000 your bet. This game has 243 paylines, and alongside it impressive RTP of 96.67%, so you’ll definitely be in line for some scarily good wins.