Number Of Games
About LEGZO Casino
The stream of new online casinos shows no signs of slowing down. LEGZO Casino (we don’t understand the name either) is trying to do it all. Casino, sports, FIAT, crypto – they’ve packed it all under one roof. The site launched in 2022 with a Curaçao licence and grand ambitions to be the next best place to gamble.
Within a single session you can place a sports bet, spin a few slot reels, play a hand of blackjack, and claim a bonus without ever having to open a new tab. That’s a pretty tantalising proposition, so we took a closer look to find out if LEGZO Casino is just as good as it sounds.
View the site in English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, or Russian
LEGZO contains both an online casino and an online sportsbook
You can choose to deposit and withdraw in crypto or FIAT
All players can gain rewards via the VIP Club
Plenty of games from all the best providers
Site design is a little confusing and lacks detail in the promo section
Wagering requirements are slightly on the high side
Legzo Casino Gallery
Players who decide to create their first account at LEGZO will have access to a generous selection of deposit and no-deposit bonuses, although it might not be clear off the bat. There’s some conflicting information around the site, as well as a distinct lack of detail when it comes to bonus terms on the welcome offer. In some instances a no-deposit bonus is mentioned, and in others the bonus stretches across the first 5 deposits rather than the first 4. We did some research to set the record straight on what you actually get:
100% up to €400 (or the currency equivalent), plus up to 500 free spins
The amount of free spins you can unlock deposits on how much you deposit. Here’s how they set the scale:
- €10 gets you 50 free spins
- €20 gets you 75 free spins
- €40 gets you 100 free spins
- €100 gets you 250 free spins
- €200 gets you 500 free spins
All free spins have to be played on the Mechanical Clover slot game from BGaming.
The wagering requirement on your bonus cash is set at 40 x (a little bit on the high side) but there’s no cap on the amount you can win. Free spin winnings and also unlimited and come attached to 30x wagering requirements, which is within the reasonable range.
There’s also the option to choose a sports welcome offer instead of a casino one. This comes with a much simpler structure and lower win potential. You can unlock 100% up to €150 to use on the site’s sportsbook. You only need to meet 5 x wagering requirements, but your win is capped at a maximum of 1 x the bonus amount.
Other LEGZO Casino bonuses
You can’t fault LEGZO for a lack of promo options. However, you might want to reprimand them for not being particularly straightforward. Their promotion section is loaded with tournaments, weekly offers, lotteries, cash drops, birthday bonuses, and more – but they’re often a little scarce on detail, which can be confusing. Here are the promos we think you should take note of:
- Cashback – Collect cash on your weekly non-winning bets every Wednesday between 9:00 and 10:00 (UTC). In order to qualify, your total lost bets must exceed your total winnings by €100 or more. The amount of cashback you’re eligible for will depend on your loyalty level:- Bronze: 5% Cashback (wagering requirement: 20X)- Silver: 10% Cashback (wagering requirement: 10X)- Gold: 10% Cashback (wagering requirement: 5X)- Platinum: 10% Cashback (wagering requirement: 3X)
- Weekly Reload – Every week players can give their balance a boost with a reload bonus. This is a 50% match offer that also comes with up to 100 free spins. This offer comes with wagering requirements and other conditions attached, so don’t forget to read the small print!
- VIP Club – This program is your ticket to lower wagering requirements, more cashback and bigger birthday bonuses. Earn 1 point for each €20 real money bet and 0,5 points for bonus money bets. The more bets you make, the more points you redeem to help you climb to higher levels. The ranks available are Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
An online casino is only as strong as its game library, and we’re happy to report that LEGZO has a pretty strong range of options. Thanks to partnerships with providers like NetEnt, ELK, Thunderkick, Playson, Quickspin, Relax Gaming, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and Pragmatic Play – players pretty much have access to all the top gambling games around. Here’s how the entertainment is organised at LEGZO:
- Slots – The selection of slot machines and video slots on offers is exceptionally vast, which is why it’s great that the library can be filtered by provider, jackpot availability, special features, and genres. You’ll find almost every game you can imagine, including Sweet Bonanza, Dog House, Big Bass Splash, Bonanza Billion, Sakura Fortune, and more.
- Live Casino – LEGZO’s live dealer games are divided between Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play Live. Between these two powerhouse providers, players have access to an extensive suite of exciting live games. Infinite Blackjack, Crazy TIme, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Sweet Bonanza Candyland, Three Card Poker, Lightning Roulette, and so much more.
- Instant Games / Crash Games – These kinds of games are seeing a resurgence in popularity after the rise of crash games. They give players a sense of intention that can be exceptionally thrilling. Under LEGZO’s ‘Instant Games’ tab, players can choose from titles like Aviator, Pilot, JetX, Space XY, Go Goal, Plinko X, Football Manager, and plenty more.
- Sportsbook – The online bookmaker built into LEGZO’s site is also pretty comprehensive. You can place bets on basketball, ice hockey, football, American football, tennis, baseball, martial arts, boxing, rugby, and pretty much every other sport you can think of. The bookie also comes with a range of its own promos to give you a leg up.
Is LEGZO Casino legit?
Since it’s a relatively new online gambling site, it’s only natural to wonder if LEGZO Casino is safe. We checked out the levels of security in place and are happy to report that everything seems to be pretty standard. The site operates according to the regulations set out by Curaçao gambling authorities. This includes fair gambling protocols and a top notch encryption alongside payment processes
All data and information provided by the player is safely and securely stored. The site operates with advanced SSL encryption, which is employed along with protected servers through the website to store data with high levels of security.
If you want to talk to the LEGZO customer support team then you can choose between email or live chat. Both of these are available 24 hours a day, everyday. You can clear up any questions you might have, as the team is trained on all issues including website functionality, promotions and payment issues.
To start a conversation, click the live chat toggle at the bottom of any page, or send an email to [email protected]. Once you climb the VIP ranks on the site, you’ll even be treated to priority support, meaning you’ll be moved to the top of the queue everytime.
Payment methods at LEGZO Casino
Since LEGZO launched in 2022, it should be unsurprising that they’re accommodating to both traditional payment options as well as crypto. If you choose to deposit in FIAT, you can do so in USD, EUR, or RUB. Here are all the different ways to deposit and withdraw once you’ve registered an account:
- Debit and credit bank cards: Choose between VISA and Mastercard to withdraw instantly once you’ve verified your card. You might need to send in a front photo of the card (middle numbers can be censored) to the support team.
- E-Wallets: There is a limit of 24 working hours for this process, but it’s extremely fast with withdrawal, usually only taking up to 2 hours.
- Cryptocurrencies: LEGZO accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. With crypto, withdrawals can take up to 48 hours.
Withdrawals under €1,000 are exceptionally quick, but withdrawing bigger amounts may take a bit longer. Even so, LEGZO promises to process all withdrawals within 48 hours. LEGZO is very lenient when it comes with deposit and withdrawal minimum requirements. There’s a minimum deposit of €1, and withdrawals can start as low as €3, depending on your chosen payment option.
This is a bit of a tricky one to evaluate. The LEGZO site is actually well designed and optimised for both mobile and desktop use. There’s even a collapsible toolbar at the bottom of the site that acts as a live ticker announcing the latest wins, and on which games. It can be useful if you’re looking for a little inspiration on which game to play next.
That being said, there are some hiccups when it comes to site navigation, which seems a little unnecessarily complicated. The promotion section also lacks detail, and it can be hard to understand exactly what you get from each offer. Overall it’s a good looking site with some engaging features, it just needs a little refinement here and there.
LEGZO Casino Responsible Gambling measures
LEGZO is required to maintain a strict responsible gaming policy, and they list the details of this on their site. You can answer a series of questions to determine whether or not you have a gambling problem, and even direct yourself to support institutions like GamCare, Gambling Therapy, Gordon Moody Association, and Gamblers Anonymous.
If you decide to limit your account then you can reach out to customer support to place deposit restrictions, or even opt to self-exclude for a pre-set amount of time. Unlike many other sites, these options aren’t self-serve which means they could take a little longer to put into effect.
New casinos always start off on the back foot. Customers are often wary about online casinos without a track record, worrying that they might be dodgy or unreliable. The truth is that everyone has to start somewhere, and new casinos are always learning and improving. LEGZO is no exception, and this is our take on the site’s main advantages and disadvantages.
LEGZO hasn’t been around long enough to gain a real reputation yet, neither wonderful nor terrible. As things stand, it’s ticking along nicely with a generous welcome bonus, and plenty of games to keep players of all preferences happy.
There’s room for improvement, perhaps with slightly lower wagering requirements and a little more information on promotion pages. It would also be awesome to see a true cashback program, as the current one in place comes with wagering requirements attached. Overall we think that LEGZO made a promising start, and we suspect things will only get better as they go along.