How Do We Choose The Best New Casinos For Canadian Players?
Part of our job as a crack team of casino experts with our eyes constantly glued to online gambling news is always hunting for new online casino sites that have just hit the market. Once our team has identified a new online gambling site, we rate casinos based on factors including the gambling website’s licenses & regulations, gaming selection, software suppliers, banking options, security, VIP and loyalty programs, regularity of promotions, wagering requirements. Consider this your ultimate new online casinos guide!
There are several factors that you should consider and pay attention to before you start playing at any new casino. These things will make or break your gaming experience:
- Game variety and software – What kind of casino games can you find? Does the operator offer a high standard of casino games in terms of both quantity and quality? Can you find a range of slots with recognizable titles, as well as table games and live casino games such as blackjack, video poker, and roulette. Casinos that provide slots and live dealer games by leading software providers (NetEnt, Microgaming, etc.) are the best kind since you can always be sure that high-quality gameplay is guaranteed.
- Bonuses and promotions – Does the operator offer a welcome casino bonus package when you create a new account, as well as bonuses on subsequent deposits too? What about free spins and other forms of bonuses such as cashback and loyalty points as well as a VIP system? What type of rewards system is in place to thank players for continuing to play at this particular casino? If it provides the player with good value for money, that’s certainly one of the reasons we will rate it highly.
- Payment methods – Which payment options are provided by the online casino for easy and secure deposits and withdrawals? Can I deposit using my credit card, e-wallet, or even Bitcoin? Is there a fee for deposits or withdrawals? Casinos with low or no fees are at an advantage.
- Licensing – Is the online casino in possession of all the adequate licensing? Does it have the seal of approval from reputable watchdogs and regulatory authorities such as the Malta Gaming Authority and eCOGRA
- Customer support options – Does the operator provide reliable support to its players in case an issue arises? Are there different ways to contact the customer service team such as live chat or phone support? Are there long waiting times until your questions are answered? Does the casino treat their customers with the respect and courtesy that they deserve?
- Clear terms and conditions– Does the casino state clearly what you have to do to gain bonuses or benefit from promotions, or does it try to bury it all in the small print? also, what is the KYC process like for new players? If the terms and conditions of the site seem purposefully vague or unclear, it’s a sign that the casino has something to hide and you should find somewhere else to play.
If you would like to read up more about casinos before playing we recommend checking out our beginner’s guide .
Features of New Online Casinos
|Number of slot games||1000+|
|Payment methods||Interac, EcoPayz, iDebit|
|Withdrawal Times||Within 24 hours|
|Canadian Friendly||Offers CAD$ payments|
|Customer Support||Live Chat, Email|
|Bonuses||No Deposit Bonuses, Free Spins|
|Licensed||MGA, UKGC, AGCO, Curacao|
How do we find new casinos?
New casinos hit the market at a steady pace all year round, with their launches announced within a few days of going live. So how does the Playcasinos team find out about these new brands? Well, there are a few ways our team hears about new casino sites due to launch
- Our partners including casino game providers give us the inside scoop
- Forum sites are usually among the first to post about the whisperings of a new casino due to launch.
- Social Media via Facebook or Twitter
- Emails sent to our team
- Directly via our list your casinos page
Best New Online Casinos Canada March 2023 – Play for Real Money
- Play Boom – Canada’s first instant play casino with withdrawals that happen straight away
- KingdomAce Casino – Exclusive games
- Jackpot Molly Casino – Weekly cashback
- Metaspins Casino – Top crypto casino
- Casombie Casino – Choose the welcome offer that suits you most
- AmunRa Casino – Rebranded and better than ever
- Sol Casino – Recurring bonuses
- Weltbet Casino – Weekly rewards
- Ice Casino – Low wagering requirements
- Playfina Casino – Secret bonus to be claimed
Other new casinos we highly rated include Kineko Casino, Fire Vegas Casino, Bambet Casino, Wild Fortune Casino, and Reload Casino.
The second a new online casino comes out (trust us, we’ll know about it), we update our new online casinos toplist list. Not only that, but we’ll update it with a fully-fledged Playcasinos.ca authentic review. Honesty is our policy here, and we don’t like beating around the bush. If a casino sucks, it sucks. If a casino is great, it’s great. And that’s about it.
New online casinos are launched constantly throughout the year. So, our list gets around ten new entries every month.
Best New Sweepstakes Casinos Canada March 2023 – Play for Free
Sweepstakes casinos are a new kind of gaming experience that’s free to play – no purchase is ever necessary! Sweepstakes or social casinos have so far mostly been popular in the United States, but they are slowly but surely gaining ground in Canada as well, for their low-stakes thrills and opportunities to connect socially with fellow players. The fact that they’re always free to play makes them very exciting to players who want to experience the excitement of a casino without any real financial risk – and the chance to redeem real prizes!
The most popular sweepstakes casino for Canadian players so far is Fortune Coins Casino. Fortune Coins Casino’s welcome offer for Canadian players is 140,000 Gold Coins (GC) + 300 Fortune Coins (FC)! You don’t even need to create an account – you can simply sign up through Facebook!
Fortune Coins is available to all players in Canada except those located in Ontario or Quebec. You must be over 19 to play.
Why should you choose from our list of new online casinos?
Our team of casino experts has developed a knack at assessing and monitoring thousands of online casinos across the world wide web and are in the perfect position to tell the trustworthy casino to the ones known for ripping players off and known casino scams.
Our reviews cover everything from gaming software to licensing, we ensure that the recommended casinos presented on our site have been thoroughly vetted and monitored and have been consistently proven to deliver an excellent service to players.
You won’t find a more detailed and honest review anywhere else. We only recommend reliable and reputable operators whose services we have personally tried and tested to ensure a high-quality experience.
And best of all, as Canadian casino players ourselves, you know for sure that we have players in Canada front and centre of our reviews – no compromises!
What are the biggest trends in new online casinos?
New online casinos have to try to bring something fresh to the gambling industry in order to outshine the fierce competition and entice players to try them out. The choice out there is vast, so the newest casino sites have to give customers a really good reason to try them out – something that they haven’t seen before, anywhere else.
Here are just a few of the latest trends that have almost become standard when discussing new casinos online, and what we can expect from new operators joining the market in the coming years:
- VR and AR games – As virtual and augmented reality become more popular, many more operators will seek to implement them into their game lobby to attract players who are looking for that modern edge to their gaming. This also extends to the metaverse and there are now several metaverse casinos to play at.
- Mobile-first platforms – The advances in mobile technology over the past few years show no signs of slowing down anytime soon and a lot of players now prefer to get their gaming thrills from portable devices. Mobile gaming is here to stay and this is precisely why more operators are now focusing their efforts on making their gaming platform as mobile-friendly as possible, whether that means optimized for the web or even creating branded casino apps that players can download and play from.
- Cryptocurrencies as a major payment method – As cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum continue to thrive by making online payments simpler than ever before, more people are choosing to give them a try and we expect that many operators will continue to adopt cryptocurrencies among their array of accepted payment methods.
- VIP casino bonuses – These are rewards exclusively for players who invest a lot of time and money in the site. With so many sites struggling to grab your attention (and money), a lot of new casinos online are bringing out the big guns to make sure that their whales don’t swim off somewhere else. VIP rewards can range from free spins, enhanced and exclusive bonuses, birthday treats, merch, trips abroad, tickets to world-class events, and much more.
- Social gaming – The internet is a social organism, and thanks to the prevalence of social media, we have come to expect elements of the online experience that we find on sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram even on our preferred casino site. With that in mind, a growing number of new gambling sites are adding features found on social media to their own gaming platforms, including adding friends, the ability to send other players free spins or other bonuses, and even chat with them.
The Latest News From The World Of Online Gambling
New Online Casinos FAQ
How many new online casinos are launched every month?
There are tens of new online casinos opening every month. Opening a new online casino is much easier than opening a land-based casino, so naturally, there are a lot more online casinos than there are land-based casinos.
What is the best new online casino?
This all depends on what you’re looking for and what your particular preferences are. Is it a great welcome bonus? A huge range of games? Lots of promotions and tournaments? The answer will vary depending on what matters most to you in your online casino gameplay. Whichever it is, you’ll find a new online casino that is just right for you.
On this page, you will find a list of the best and newest Canadian casino brands and websites, and compare them to see which ones best suit you.
Can you actually win money in new online casinos?
Yes. All online casinos, whether they launched in 2022 or 2002, give players the chance to win money on their games. One of the things you should look for when assessing which online casino to play at is the speed of payouts and how long they take to process your winnings.
Can you play at new online casinos for free?
Yes. Most of the newest online casinos also give players the opportunity to play in demo mode for free, without risking any money. Of course, playing in demo mode means you cannot win any money either.
I have a new casino site, can I get listed on Playcasinos.ca?
Yes! If you own or know of any new online casinos that you think we should have on Playcasinos.ca why not check out our list your casinos page and let us know all the details.
Can new online casinos be trusted?
Yes, players will find that 90% of the latest online casinos launched are not out to scam players or provide a bad experience. To be certain you are playing at a reputable casino site which is legally allowed to provide internet gambling services, always check or ask what casino license the site has. This can usually be found at the very bottom of the casino’s home page.
How can I tell if a new casino is rogue?
New internet casinos that are predatory or scam-like are easy to spot if you know what to look for
- Bad online reviews
- No license or less trustworthy license
- No customer support options listed
- Too good to be true bonus offers or promotions
Do new casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
Yes, if a new online casino offers a no deposit it will be clearly displayed on their website. Playcasinos.ca will also note this in our casino reviews. To find the best no deposit offers we recommend checking our dedicated list of casinos with no deposit bonuses.
How do I register at a new online casino?
If you have already signed up to another casino you will already know the drill. However, if you are new to the process here’s what you do
- Visit the casino site
- Find the signup or register button
- Follow the steps listed
What's the least amount of money I can deposit to start playing at a new online casino?
Every casino has a different minimum deposit, generally ranging from C$10 to C$30. Click here for our list of minimum deposit casinos.