You’ve deposited your money into your casino account, you’ve played the games you want to play, and now you want to withdraw your winnings. Here comes the tough part of choosing the right casino for you. Which online casinos actually pay out when it comes down to it? And which ones do it fast? We’ve compiled a list of the top fast paying casinos for Canadian players to help you out with exactly that. These casinos deliver on your money, and they make it a priority. Sign up with an online casino that you know will have your back at all times.
Fastest Paying Casinos for Canadian Players
Same Day Payout Casinos Canada 2020
- Betsafe – Instant withdrawals with e-wallets
- PiggyBang – Instant withdrawals with e-wallets
- Oshi Casino – Instant withdrawals
- King Billy Casino – Instant withdrawals (except for bank transfer)
- FastPay Casino – Instant withdrawals
- Lucky Days – Instant withdrawals
- Wildz Casino – 1-2 hours
- JustSpin – 2-5 hours when using e-wallets
- MonteCryptos – 2-5 hours when using e-wallets
- Guts – 2-24 hours
- LeoVegas – Within 24 hours when using e-wallets
- VulkanVegas – Up to 24 hours
- Nomini Casino – Up to 24 hours
- Jackpot Village – 1-2 working days
- Mr Gold Casino – Up to 5 working days
How Do I Choose a Casino Banking Method?
There are many factors that go into choosing not only the best casino for banking but also the best banking method.
It’s an essential combination that boils down your casino experience into being either an incredibly fun one, or a really negative one. When all is said and done, there are principally three important factors when it comes to choosing both the casino and the payment method.
- How safe is the payment method and casino?
- How long will it take the casino to process my payment?
- What payment methods can I choose to withdraw my money?
How Do I Know A Casino Payment Method Is Safe?
Every reliable online casino uses 128-bit SSL encryption technology in order to secure your payment information.
This also extends to the personal information you provide to create your account. More importantly, it makes sure that any monetary transactions cannot be intercepted by a third party. Of course, this is absolutely vital when trusting a casino with your banking details.
All of our recommended casinos use encryption in order to make payments secure.
Unfortunately, not every payment method extends its services to all countries around the world.
The list of inclusions and exclusions is a considerable one, and before making your banking choice, you need to know all the facts. One of the most common issues for Canadian players, for instance, is that they can only use credit cards like Visa and Mastercard for banking.
How Long Does It Take Online Casino Payments To Be Processed?
Last but definitely not least, is the efficiency of the processing method. Certain casinos will inform you that their average waiting time for withdrawals is between 24 – 48 hours. Of course, this isn’t even including the time it then takes your financial institution to process the money. Some casinos take even longer than two days to do this. Obviously, as a player who wants to access their winnings as soon as possible, the shorter the casino processing time-window, the better.
The point of this article is that we’ve condensed these three factors for you in order to select only the best of the best. Our top-list of online casinos only recommends the safest, most easily accessible, and fastest when it comes to payments. These fast paying casinos won’t let you down when it comes to instant cash outs.
Why aren't online casino payments instant?
You might be thinking – why does the casino need almost so much time to process my payment? What’s happening behind the scenes?
Well, technically, the casino doesn’t need a long time to process the payment itself. It’s just a matter of staffing. Basically, if the casino has enough people working round the clock in the payments section, then it should be as easy as 123 to approve a withdrawal. In fact, with enough team members, almost every online casino could be a same day payout casino.
All the employee has to do is check your account, make sure everything is legit and hit a button. This will then approve your withdrawal. From there, it depends on how long it takes for the money to transfer to your account and your financial institution to approve it from its side.
Our top fast paying casinos will make your withdrawal happen instantly. You won’t even need to wait a single day until the casino has fast-tracked your payment. And if you’re a VIP Club member, then expect the process to be even faster than the norm.
Why aren't casino payments free?
Whether casino payments are free or not depends on your payment method and your location, rather than the online casino itself.
For example, ecoPayz users will find that ecoPayz itself comes with certain transaction fees. The same goes for certain other banking types, like credit cards.
There are online casinos that add their own transaction fee to the process. This is likely due to the extra cost incurred by the casino to use a certain payment method.
As always, it’s up to you – the player – to do your research and ask around for the best casinos that don’t charge extra.
Does withdrawal method affect payment times?
Yes, the payment method you choose to withdraw your cash will affect the payment time.
The fastest withdrawals are made using e-Wallets. The trouble with this is that e-Wallets tend to have specific availabilities, and some e-Wallets are not available in Canada.
- e-Wallets: Electronic wallets include payment methods like Interac, Instadebit, PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill. E-wallets are entirely based online, and they allow you to store your money online and transfer it as you please. They’re quick and easy.
What is the average withdrawal time for e-wallets?
Instant – 24 hours
- Credit Cards: The most popular credit cards are by far Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. These operate on the basis of a pin number, and a separate account from your main bank account. Although they’re easy to use, they might come with certain transaction fees.
What is the average withdrawal time for credit cards?
1-3 working days.
- Bank Methods: By bank methods, we mean using bank wire or a check to make your deposits and withdrawals. Out of the three types, this is by far the slowest and least convenient. But, hey, some people prefer it old-school. No problem with that.What is the average withdrawal time for bank transfers?
1 – 5 working days.
Instant Casino Payouts FAQ
Which casino has the fastest withdrawal times?
Can you cash out casino free play?
No, you cannot cash out money won during a free play. Many casinos allow you to try out the games in free play or demo mode, but if you land a big win while playing for free, you will not get any winnings.
Can I use my credit card at the casino?
Yes, credit cards are among the most popular payment methods at online casinos. Most casinos will accept major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard at the very least. However, keep in mind that using a credit card may slow down the processing time for the withdrawal – for instant withdrawals, an e-wallet will always be faster.
How much money can you withdraw from a casino?
This depends entirely on the casino and will be included in the terms and conditions of the website. Some casinos have a relatively low withdrawal limit, others allow you withdraw tens of thousands of dollars at one go.
How do I withdraw money from online casinos?
- Log into your online casino account
- Head over to the Cashier or Withdrawals section on the website
- Select the payment method you want to use from the options available
- Enter how much you’d like to deposit
- Click ‘withdraw’