Number Of Games
NetEnt, Quickspin, Push Gaming, GameArt, Booongo Gaming, Pragmatic Play, BGaming, Relax Gaming, Thunderkick, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, Evolution Gaming, NoLimit City
As part of the new wave of online gambling sites, Roobet was determined to be different from the rest. For one thing, the site is run by a rampaging kangaroo with an iron pouch stashed full of cryptocurrency. But don’t be put off by the crypto element, you can also deposit and withdraw with regular cash payments. In this review we take a close look at all aspects of Roobet, including its Curaçao license, its jam-packed game library (featuring slots, crash, live casino, and even sportsbook), promotions, and rewards. We’ll help you decide if Roobet is the newest spot to score some wins.
Did you know? Roollion is the universal currency at Roobet. You need to convert your currency to Roollion in order to play at Roobet!
Roobet Pros and Cons
Safe and secure site with guaranteed protection of your funds
Huge range of games and sports markets, including over 3,000 video slots
Tons of promotions and bonuses, plus a Roobet Rewards Club
The site’s wallet and token system can be confusing to some players
You need to wager pre-set amounts in order to trigger your welcome free spins
Roobet Casino Gallery
What are the bonuses at Roobet Casino?
If you already know a little about Roobet, then you won’t be surprised to learn that they do things a little differently to other online casinos. Roobet flipped the switch on the usual package of bonus cash and free spins unlocked with a qualifying deposit. Instead, every new player has the chance to grab up to 70 free spins worth $80 when they sign up, deposit and start playing slots. Here’s how it works:
- Create an account and make your cash or crypto deposit
- Pick any of Roobet’s slot games and start spinning
- You’ll get an on-site notification when your first batch of spins is available
There are three lots of spins up for grabs, making it 70 in total. Here’s how they’re divvied up:
- Tier 1 – Get 25 spins worth $0.40 each on Miss Cherry Fruits when you wager 400 Roollion
- Tier 2 – Get 20 spins worth $1 each on Clover Bonanza when you wager 1,000 Roollion
- Tier 3 – Get 25 spins worth $2 each on Aztec Magic Bonanza when you wager 2,500 Roollion
Since you need to wager in order to unlock your spins, there are no further wagering requirements attached. Whatever you win from your free spins is yours to keep and withdraw as cash or crypto.
Other Roobet bonuses
The Roobet site has an entire section dedicated to promotions and offers. These are a collection of free spins, deposit cash match offers and seasonal bonuses based on current events. But there are also a range of offers that are permanently in place. Here’s what you can expect as a Roobet regular:
- Daily Rakeback kicks in when you’ve wagered $1,000 or more during your time at Roobet. The percentage of rakeback you receive is proportional to the amount you wager.
- Weekly Cashback comes into play once you wager $1,500 or more during your time at Roobet. Your cashback increases the more you play.
- Monthly Bonuses are activated once you wager $2,500 or more during your time at Roobet. As will all the other rewards, your bonus value will increase in proportion to how you wager.
- Roobet Raffle tickets are generated automatically, with one ticket for every $500 wagered. Play Roobet Plinko and you’ll earn 5 x as many tickets. 10 winners are drawn every month for a share of $100,000.
What games can I play at Roobet Casino?
Roobet offers all players a complete selection of gambling options, from classic casino games to a well-stocked sportsbook. Here’s a quick overview of what’s in store if you choose to register with Roo:
- Slots – Choose from over 3,000 slot games from top providers like Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Red Tiger, and Relax. You’ll get to spin the reels for big wins on titles like Sweet Bonanza, Tome of Madness, Dynamite Riches, and Money Train 2.
- Live casino – This is Roobet’s smallest section, with only a tiny handful of live dealer games from Pragmatic Live and Evolution. Despite this, you can grab a real casino experience on a few different styles of Blackjack and Roulette games.
- Crash – Launch a rocket into the ether and time your ejection to land the best cash prize. Crash games are becoming increasingly popular, allowing players to make a decision that influences the outcome. Roobet’s sleek website makes it much easier to play.
- Sportsbook – If you want to bet on the NBA, NFL, NHL, NCAA, then click over to Roobet’s sportsbook and build your wager. You’ll even have access to live betting during top events like the Premier League and World Cup. Roobet’s sportsbook allows single, combo and system bets within an extremely well laid out display.
Is Roobet legit?
Roobet operates on a Curaçao license, which some consider to be one of the less strict licenses in the industry. This would be some cause for concern if it wasn’t for Roobet’s exceptionally strict KYC and AML policies and procedures that are a sure sign of a legitimate operation. They observe a rigid set of rules to ensure fair and responsible gambling, which go far beyond what’s required of a Curaçao license.
The site itself is protected by 256-bit encryption, and every single transaction must pass a two factor authentication (2FA) test before it’s approved and processed.
How do I deposit and withdraw money at Roobet Casino?
Roobet is part of the new wave of online casinos that was launched with digital currency at the heart. Although Roobet describes itself as a crypto casino, it also allows players to deposit and withdraw in FIAT (regular currency). You’ll be able to cash in and cash out at Roobet using:
- Bank transfer
- Visa / Mastercard / American Express / Diners Club / JCB
- E-wallets (Net Banking / UPI / Interact / MuchBetter / Skrill)
Every deposit made to Roobet will be converted to Roollion, which is the site’s currency. One Roollion equals one dollar worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Cash at the current exchange rate. When deciding whether you want to play with crypto or real cash, keep in mind that a cryptocurrency deposit must also be withdrawn as crypto. While cryptocurrency-based Roollion can be sent to another user on the website, cash-based Roollion cannot.
How is the user experience at Roobet.com?
In terms of aesthetics, Roobet has really got things right. They went for a clean layout that’s really easy to navigate. Everything you need is laid out on the landing page, or neatly filed behind a menu button. Roobet’s website works brilliantly on mobile, the layout adapting to any iOS or android device. The colors used are fun and bright, and the kangaroo mascot adds the right amount of humor to the entire experience.
The only potential hiccup in the entire user experience is that Roobet is quite avant-garde with regard to its functionality. It runs on a crypto model that encourages players to make deposits that are converted into ‘Roollion’ at the value of 1 Roollion to 1 US dollar. This is the case regardless of whether you deposit in crypto or FIAT. While there’s nothing wrong with the system, and it feeds brilliantly into the Roobet ecosystem, it can be intimidating to older players, or those who prefer a more traditional online casino experience.
How does Roobet encourage responsible gambling?
Roobet monitors the activity of their players to look out for signs of problem gambling. They also perform regular KYC and AML checks to ensure that players aren’t gambling with more than they can comfortably afford. The live chat team is also always available and directs problem players to self-test at www.begambleaware.org. They also suggest players seek additional information at www.gamcare.org.uk.
How can I contact Roobet.com customer support?
Roobet comes with a professional team of expert advisers, ready to help with any customer questions or queries. The only drawback here is that non-registered users can only reach the team via email at [email protected]. But if you’re a signed-up player then you can just click onto the menu tab and select ‘Live Support’ where you’ll be able to talk to the team at Roobet in real time, 24 hours a day.
Roobet is also very active on social media, where you can follow them and interact on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and Telegram. You can even follow Roobet’s playlists on Spotify to set the right gaming vibe.
If you’re tired of traditional online casinos and you’re looking for something a little different, then Roobet could be just the ticket. The animated site with its kangaroo mascot adds a level of humor that’s often missing in the gambling space. You’ll also be treated to a simple layout, and an engaging suite of promotions. Despite the fact that Roobet allows regular cash deposits and withdrawals, it’s definitely been designed with the crypto user in mind. For that reason, the entire experience might feel a little confusing or unnecessarily complicated to regular bettors who have no experience with digital currency. All in all, Roobet scores very highly as one of our favorite Curaçao licensed online casinos – and we suspect the best is yet to come.
Similar Casinos to Roobet Casino
4.4GGBet Casino Review
4.25BC.Game Casino Review
4.6BlueChip Casino Review
Welcome Bonus 🔥50 NO-DEPOSIT FREE SPINS🔥 Up to C$2,000 + 500 Free Spins
Welcome Bonus 4 tier welcome bonus + free spin to win up to 1BTC
Welcome Bonus Up to C$1,000 + 100 Free Spins
Min Deposit $10
Min Deposit $10
Min Deposit $20
Min Withdrawal $10
Min Withdrawal $10
Min Withdrawal $30
| || || |
Roobet Casino FAQ
How does Roobet work?
Roobet is a gamified online casino that operates with both crypto and FIAT. Players can enjoy a fantastic Crash game, slots, live casino, and even a sportsbook.
Does Roobet give real money?
Roobet pays out wins in real cash or crypto. All deposits are converted into Roollions at the rate of 1 USD = 1 Roollion. When you’re ready to withdraw, your Roolion is converted back into crypto or cash, depending on what you choose.
Is the Roobet casino legit?
Yes. Roobet is a legal and Curaçao-licensed online casino that allows players to play famous slots, crash games and live casino games, as well as wager on sports.
Is there a promo code for Roobet?
Roobet’s promos and bonus offers don’t require a promo code. Just visit the on-site promotions page, choose an offer and follow the simple instructions.
Who is the owner of Roobet?
Roobet is owned by Raw Entertainment B.V., which is a subsidiary of TekHou5 Ltd. The company is registered at an address in Limassol, Cyprus and operated under a gambling license from Curaço.
Where is Roobet allowed?
Roobet operates on a Curaçao license, which means it can only register players from countries that don’t have their own license. That includes Canada, France, Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, Uruguay, Brazil, and Peru.
What crash games can I play at Roobet?
The Roobet site comes with a section dedicated to an exciting Crash game. You;ll be able to place a bet and launch yourself into space, ejecting once you feel you’ve secured the maximum multiplier prize.
Is Roobet or Stake better for Bitcoin gambling?
That completely depends on what you prefer. The two sites are very similar in terms of bonuses, customer support, games, security, and VIP benefits. The main difference is in the design and theme, with Stake having a sleeker look and Roobet leaning towards cartoony and comical.