All new depositing players to Avalon78 will get a first deposit bonus of 78 Free Spins on Avalon II – Quest for the Grail, a popular slot from Microgaming. Players who choose to access the bonus through mobile will unlock the same amount of free spins on Avalon instead.
After the initial deposit, players can also scoop up bonuses on their second and third deposits. These pan out as follows:
- Second deposit bonus of 50% up to C$150
- Third deposit bonus of 100% up to C$150
In order for players to take advantage of each bonus, they’ll need to make a minimum deposit of C$30. This is higher than usual but not the end of the world. What did annoy me was the fact that the maximum bonus achievable is C$150. This, coupled with the 50 x wagering requirement that must be met within 14 days, rather soured the offer in my opinion.
If players choose to give the bonus a shot, they should be aware that wagering isn’t calculated equally across all the site’s games. Instead it’s broken down like this:
- Table games at 5% (except for games with a live dealer)
- Videopoker at 5%
- Roulette and Poker at 5% (except for games with a live dealer)
- Slots at 100% (except for a few games which might be excluded — so be sure to check the updated T&Cs!)
Avalon78 also features 2 separate Cashback Bonuses, designed to give players a percentage of their weekly losses back. Players can choose which one to apply to their account depending on what works best for them:
- 7% Cashback if your loss sum is at least C$1,500 but less than C$3,000.
- 10% Cashback is at least C$2,000 but less than C$3,000.
Cashback will be issued once a week every Thursday at 00.00 GMT, covering any losses accumulated over the previous week. It’s also important to remember that all Cashback will be subject to wagering requirements of 10 x. This is probably a good deal for high roller players who player with big sums, but more recreational players are unlikely to be racking up losses over C$1,500 per week.