Number Of Games
Gaming Curacao (GC)
Pragmatic Play, Playson, 3 oaks gaming, Booming Games, Felix Gaming, Inbet Games, Betsoft, 1x2gaming, Endorphina, We Are Casino, Amatic, Belatra Games, GameArt, Evoplay, KA Gaming
About BetPlays Casino
Online casinos are still in a high growth phase, and last year was a big year for newly launched brands. BetPlays Casino is one such example. The site went live with a license from Curaçao eGaming, offering players the chance to deposit and withdraw in both crypto and traditional currency (FIAT).
But BetPlays is no ordinary online casino. The gambling site is packed with every game and betting option you can think of, including a sportsbook and e-sports, alongside slots, table games and live dealer games. In this review we’re taking a close look at all aspects of the site, being both thorough and critical to help you decide if it’s your next new betting space, or one to avoid.
Accepts both crypto and FIAT
Has it’s own built-in online sportsbook
Fair wagering requirements
Plenty of promos and rewards
Exciting Esports interface
The game content needs to be organised better
Some major game providers are absent
BetPlays Casino Pros and Cons
Since BetPlay is home to both an online casino and an online sportsbook, players have the choice of two separate welcome offers. Depending on your preference, here’s what you can look forward to:
Casino Welcome Offer
New players in Canada can score an exciting first deposit bonus of 100% up to C$1,000. The offer can only be claimed once, and any winnings are subject to 35x wagering requirements. Unfortunately, the offer doesn’t come with free spins attached, but the bonus cash can be used on almost all the slot games available, and they’ll contribute to wagering at 100%.
You’re free to play other games too, but be aware that wagering contribution on anything other than slots is reduced to 10%. You’ll need to hit your 35x target within 30 days at a max bet of C$5. The minimum deposit is set at a very reasonable C$10. 0%
Sports Welcome Offer
The sports version of the offer is particularly similar, but there are some differing terms you should be aware of. New CA players who choose to spend time at the BetPlays sportsbook instead can collect 100% up to C$500. The lower cap on the offer is counteracted by much lower wagering requirements of 10x, also to be met within 30 days.
As with the casino bonus, your minimum bet is set at C$10, and you’ll need to place single bets at a minimum of $1.00, with odds of at least 1.75. Alternatively, you can opt for multi bets with odds of at least 3.00/1.50.
Other BetPlays Casino bonuses
BetPlays informs players of new offers through inbox messages, or in the ‘Bonuses’ section via the drop-down menu after login. There’s plenty to choose from, for both sports and casino. Unfortunately, if you change your mind about a bonus, you’ll have to contact Customer Support to have it cancelled manually.
- Social Treats – Players can pick up free spins when you follow or join the site’s social channels, like Telegram. You can also pick up more free spins around the site as rewards for deepening your engagement, like allowing push notifications. BetPlays is big on doling out treats to players in exchange for actions, making a nice change from the usual requirement to make a deposit.
- Spin It More – This is BetPlay’s cashback program, where players can claim back 10% of their non-winning bets. Of course, there are some strings attached. In order to qualify, you must have incurred net losses of at least C$300. If you have, then Betplays will grant you a cashback of 10% of your net losses, up to a maximum of C$1000. Your cashback amount will be available in your real-money balance within 4 hours.
A better question would be, what games aren’t available at BetPlays? The gambling site is fully loaded with everything you can legally place a wager on, including slots, sports, e-sports, and live dealer games. They’ve also teamed up with famous game providers like Spadegaming, EvoPlay, and Booming Games to offer quality as well as quantity.
- Slots – BetPlays is always adding to their slot library, so it’s hard to keep an accurate count. Safe to say that there are well over 4,100 games to choose from, all from exciting game providers like Endorphina, Spinomenal and Nolimit City. While you might miss the most famous titles like Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, you’ll still find plenty of options but equal winning potential.
- Live Casino – While BetPlay hosts upwards of 400 live dealer games from top providers like Pragmatic Play Live and VivoGaming, you might struggle to find exactly what you’re looking for. Your best bet is to bypass the ineffective filter options and search by keyword. If you need a little help, we suggest looking up games like Roulette, Snakes and Ladders Live, and Limitless Blackjack. Evolution Gaming is notably missing from the lineup which means no Monopoly Live, Football Studio and Lightning Roulette.
- Table Games – Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, and Poker are the most common table games to be found in the BetPlays library. Altogether, there are over 100 options, all of them segmented into their own sections. Remember, these are automated table games that run on a RNG algorithm, and not live dealer games.
- Sports – BetPlays has its very own online sportsbook. Just hit the ‘Sports’ tab on the top navigation bar and your screen will immediately turn into a spread of odds for global sports and sporting events. The NBA, NHL, Premier League, and the World Championship are all on the table. The vast bookmaker covers all major sports like American Football, baseball, cricket, tennis, rugby, and even aussie rules.
- Virtual Sports – If you’re into sports betting but don’t have the patience to wait around for live events, then virtual sports are just the ticket. There are about 60 different games to choose from, including instant matches for football, horse racing, dog racing, cycling and much more.
- E-Sports – Probably the fastest growing sector in the world of gambling, eSports have a solid presence at BetPlays. You can participate in all major gamer events, including Counter-Strike, Dota 2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Warcraft 3, FIFA, and so much more. The site also has a built in live stream at all times, making the eSpors section a very exciting and highly animated space.
- Instant Games – Though BetPlays calls them ‘Fast Games’, these are a collection of games like Keno, Crash, Sic Bo, and Cash Show. These games all work in speed, meaning you won’t have to wait too long to find out if you’re a cash winner.
Is BetPlays Casino legit?
BetPlays is a licensed online gambling operator, with a legal license from Curaçao eGaming. This means that they are subject to laws and regulations ensuring player safety. In truth, this isn’t one of the best licenses in the business, but it’s the one most commonly used by operators who want to offer crypto transactions.
The site is fully SSL encrypted, keeping all player data safe, and 24 hours customer support means you can get help any hour of the day. The fact that they offer payment services from VISA and Mastercard also demonstrates a legitimate operation that’s been vetted thoroughly.
There are three ways to reach the team at BetPlays Casino, and you can do it any hour of the day. Send them an email at [email protected], pick up the phone and call them on +44(7)418355064, or start an instant live chat.
The chat team is also multi-lingual, so you can get help in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, and several other languages. BetPlays is also big on social interaction, and they’ll reward players who join their Telegram channel with free spins. They also frequently engage on other social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
At BetPlays you’ll get to experience a crypto/FIAT hybrid gambling site. Every player who signs up will get to choose from options like:
All deposits, whether they’re made with debit and credit cards, prepaid vouchers, or eWallets, will all be processed instantly. Withdrawal time will vary, depending on your chosen payment method. It’s highly recommended that you use the same method for deposits and withdrawals to speed up the process. BetPlays does have some limits in place, and you can only withdraw a maximum of €5,000 (or the equivalent in your account currency) in any 7 day period. There’s a cap of €50,000 (or the equivalent in your Account currency) in every 30 day period.
Does BetPlays Casino offer a good user experience?
For the most part, BetPlays Casinos is laid out exactly as you would expect. The top navigation sets out the vast gambling options, and everything is clearly labeled. However, due to the overwhelming amount of content on the site, keeping things clean is a challenge that BetPlays hasn’t quite mastered yet.
We strongly believe that the gambling site will clean up its act soon, and the current slight confusion comes down to its newness. If you don’t mind a little haphazardness, then there really isn’t anything to worry about. Promotion terms are laid out clearly, the games load well, and the site responds well on mobile devices. They don’t have their own Apple or Android app yet, but it’s hardly a deal-breaker.
What are the Responsible Gambling measures at BetPlays Casino?
BetPlays is big on responsible gambling and offers players plenty of tools and resources to keep their gameplay in check. Those who are curious or looking for extra support can opt to:
- Set a deposit limit – Before you start gambling think about how much you can afford to lose. Always stick to a budget you can easily afford.
- Never chase losses – Try to not take too huge risks to win back what You lost before at any cost. Play for Entertainment and not to earn money.
- Set a time limit – Set yourself a time limit and do not break it. Keep in mind gambling should stay in balance with your other hobbies and not be Your only hobby.
- Play smart – Never gamble when you’re stressed, depressed, or under the influence of medications, drugs, or alcohol.
- Take breaks – You should avoid playing for long hours. Break up the time you spend playing by logging out for a while from time to time.
- Self exclude – If you feel like you’ve been spending too much time playing, reach out to customer support and tell them you’d like to block access to your account for a while.
We understand that advantages and disadvantages come down to perspective. We rate casinos based on a strict set of parameters that cover both safety and entertainment. It makes sense to weigh out the positives and negatives for yourself, but here’s our two cents.
BetPlays is a very busy gambling site. It’s fair to say that the site attempts to meet every preference and need, but this isn’t necessarily a good thing. While BetPlays succeeds in most areas, there’s definitely room for improvement. Their enormous inventory of games and betting options often feel overwhelming, particularly on the casino side. They definitely need to work on better filters to help the player sort through their options more easily.
It’s also worth noting that contributions from a couple major providers like Pragmatic Play and Microgaming are missing from the site’s game menu. Negatives aside, BetPlays works hard to deliver generously to their players, and with a little spring clean, we think they’re a fantastic option.