Number Of Games
Gaming Curacao (GC)
Pragmatic Play, Play n GO, Amatic, Authentic Gaming, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, Booming Games, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay, Ezugi, Fugaso, Genii, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming
Flush Casino is a Curaçao licenced crypto casino that’s doing things a little differently. You won’t find the usual welcome offers here, and chatting with customer support might be a little more public than you’d expect. Those who take comfort in the familiar will be pleased to hear that the games available come from top providers like Microgaming, NetEnt and Play’GO.
Flush Casino is new to the scene, but they’ve made a promising entry into the crypto gambling landscape. Deciding on a new online casino comes down to weighing out advantages and disadvantages. This is a very personal decision, but we decided to list what we think the main negatives and positives of Flush Casino are – the rest is up to you! Read our review to find out if Flush Casino is the right place for you.
Flush Casino Pros and Cons
Available in 6 languages
Social aspect, with an open chat stream for all players
Customer support is available 24 hours a day, everyday
Loads of big money network promos
Extensive game library from top providers
Live support is only available after registration or login
There aren’t any deposit bonus promotions
Flush Casino Gallery
Flush Casino Welcome Bonus
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that newly registered players can collect a bonus if they decide to sign up to Flush Casino. While finding information on the offer can be hard to come by (mainly because they call it a Flush launch Special Offer instead of the more common ‘Welcome Bonus’), you’ll be asked whether or not you’d like to add it on during the registration process. You can take your pick between two different offers:
- Deposit anything between $10 and $200 and get a 100% bonus. For example, if you deposit $50, you’ll get a $50 bonus, your withdrawals will be unlocked when your account has wagered ($50+$50)*30 = $3,000).
- Deposit anything between $200 and $1,000 and get a 150% bonus. For example, if you deposit $300, you’ll get a $450 bonus, your withdrawals will be unlocked when your account has wagered ($300+$450)*35 = $26,250
As set out into the examples above, the offers come with either 30 x or 35 x wagering requirements. Both of these are within the realm of what’s reasonable. You have a very generous 30 days to meet the rollover, giving you plenty of breathing room.
Other Flush Casino bonuses
Flush Casino seems to be particularly partial to network promotions. This isn’t a bad thing, but it does mean that the offers available on the site are subject to change on a regular basis. Rather than having homegrown offers that remain in place week after week, Flush partners up with numerous game providers to bring their players competitions and offers for big cash prizes. Yggdrasil, Fugaso, Relax Gaming, Evolution Gaming, and Playson are very frequent features in the Flush promo section. Check back often to find out how you can compete with other casino lovers for top wins.
Flush Casino Games
A crypto casino isn’t particularly different to a regular online casino when it comes to game content. This is particularly true of Flush Casino, which has teamed up with big name providers like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, and Yggdrasil. There are about 35 different providers altogether, bringing Flush users the top selection of gambling content. Here’s a quick summary of what to expect:
- Live Casino – You get a massive selection of live dealer games brought to you from a patchwork selection of providers like Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Authentic, Tom Horn, and Lucky Streak. Altogether you get to choose from well over 250 versions of blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. You’ll get to choose from a range of styles and bet limits.
- Game shows – This section is particularly exciting, but it’s pretty much an extension of the live casino section options. Flush Casino separated out the more novel live dealer games like Cash or Crash, Monopoly Live, Crazy Time, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt and several other titles. It’s the closest you’ll ever get to participating in a game show on demand.
- Slots – If you love spinning reels then Flush has a treat in-store. New releases hit the online casino every week, but there there’s also a range of top classics like Starburst, Book of Dead, Gonzo’s Quest, Immortan Romance, Dead or Alive, Sweet Bonanza, Wolf Gold – the list
- Flush Originals – Here you’ll find a selection of games that are exclusive to Flush. Instead of the usual slots and table games, you’ll gain access to the latest wave of popular gambling games. This includes familiar titles with a twist like Dice, Video Poker and Keno, but also Crash games and Wheel games.
- Table games – While there’s no dedicated tab for automated / RNG table games, there are still plenty of automated blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more available. We’re not to sure why they haven’t been given their own space, but using the search bar will quickly help you to access titles like
Is Flush Casino legit?
Flush Casino runs on a gaming licence from Curaçao eGaming. In fact, the company is registered to an address in the Caribbean country. The site itself is very secure, protected with the level of encryption that comes as standard with legitimate gambling sites.
That’s not to say you shouldn’t take the time to add a few extra layers of security, which is always a good idea when sharing things like your personal information and crypto wallet address. Setting up two factor authentication (2FA) on your account is a great way to start. Be sure to always keep the private key associated with your wallet address safe and completely hidden from public access.
How to contact Flush Casino customer support
One thing that surprised us was the fact that Flush Casino offers all players access to 24 hour live chat support. Most of the new online casinos popping up recently offer limited hours that don’t offer much flexibility to players. At Flush you can launch a live chat at any time and, after testing it out, we can happily report that the team is very quick to respond.
If you’re just looking to connect with the wider Flush community, you can also engage with a shared chat feature to interact with other players as well as site admin. This crypto casino even offers email as a contact option, but this is obviously a little slower than your other options.
Payment methods at Flush Casino
Flush is a crypto-only online casino, so you’ll have to forget about VISA and Mastercard. Instead you can fund your account with your choice of these four major cryptocurrencies:
The good news is that things are very transparent when it comes to transaction times. It usually takes about 10 minutes for your deposit or withdrawal to get confirmed on the blockchain. Once that goes through your funds will instantly appear in your crypto wallet. The only fly in the ointment is that you won’t be relying on the blockchain alone. As with all online gambling services, there’s a period of internal payment processing. This is usually completed within 24 hours unless the player has hit the €2,000 cumulative mark, at which point KYC processes will kick in that can stall a withdrawal for a few days.
Flush Casino user experience
As with all crypto casinos, when it comes to funding your account to start playing for real, there might be some initial confusion. Of course, we’re excluding seasoned crypto-users here, who’ll have absolutely no trouble setting up an account. Flush Casino makes things as easy as possible, signposting the deposit process and guiding players with clear explanations and great site design.
You will need to have a crypto wallet, like MetaMask, set up and ready to go before you can make a transfer and fund your Flush account. Once your account is fuelled up, there’s no real difference to a traditional online casino. On the desktop site you’ll find a vertical navigation menu where all the games are neatly sectioned off. You can also narrow down your search using the filter options, which is very helpful when dealing with such a large game library. While Flush doesn’t have a mobile app yet, you can still access the site easily from your android and iOS device browser.
Flush Casino Responsible Gambling measures
Flush Casino has a section on their site dedicated to responsible gaming information and support. They provide helpful tips to ensure you gamble responsibly and stick within a budget that you can comfortably afford. You can also choose to set up limits on your gambling account, including deposit limits, time limits, and implementing breaks or exclusions. To set this up you’ll need to email the team at [email protected] as the site doesn’t yet have a self-service option. Under Flush Casino’s licence, all players need to be at least 18 years old, which is why the site recommends all players to install a filter program in order to make the site inaccessible to underage individuals.
The reality is that Flush Casino is very fresh – and we’re not just referring to its sleek look. This crypto casino went live in 2022, meaning it hasn’t been around long enough for us to make an accurate assessment of its long-term reliability. As things stand, we can say that the casino appears to be in great shape aesthetically, but it’s a little too early to tell how the casino deals with difficult situations and customer complaints. Because the site runs on crypto, withdrawals are fast and super secure – if not the most user friendly for crypto newbies. Once you get the hang of using your crypto wallet, the rest should all fall into place pretty quickly.