Best Dogecoin Casinos and DOGE Gambling Sites in Canada
Best Dogecoin Casinos Canada
Of the many cryptocurrencies accepted at crypto casinos, Dogecoin is one that comes with a very active online community on social media platforms like Reddit and Twitter. Elon Musk himself once even commented that Dogecoin represents the best features of a cryptocurrency, calling it the “people’s crypto” thanks to its affordability when compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Dogecoin is the people’s crypto
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 4, 2021
Today, there are tons of crypto online casinos located around the world that accept Canadian players eager to place their bets using Dogecoin.
So, with that said, read on to learn more about the origin of Dogecoin, where it might go next, and where you can sign up to start betting using Dogecoin!
A brief history of Dogecoin
What is Dogecoin?
In order to explain what Dogecoin is, we must first describe the term cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital payment system, which means that it is not produced, controlled or regulated by any government or institution. Some of the most popular cryptocurrencies in use today are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tether and they are being increasingly recognized as legitimate forms of conducting business and payments.
Dogecoin is a type of cryptocurrency, but works a bit differently as it is a “meme coin.” This cryptocurrency was created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer in 2013 as a form of satire – to make fun of the hype and speculation surrounding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the time. The Dogecoin itself features the Shiba Inu dog from the Doge meme that was circulating in 2013.
Over time, an active community of Dogecoin users made the cryptocurrency popular, making it legitimate tender at many online platforms, including crypto casinos. In recent years, Dogecoin use increased significantly, incentivizing casinos and other online businesses to start accepting payments.
How do Dogecoin casinos work?
To get started at a Dogecoin casino, you’ll need to follow the same basic registration steps as any other online casino. First:
- Find a crypto casino that accepts Dogecoin.
- Register your account and connect your e-wallet and/or purchase Dogecoin on the casino site using available third-party platforms.
- If you’d prefer to not use the casino’s third-party option, or there isn’t one, purchase Dogecoin on a crypto exchange like Coinbase, Binance, Crypto.com or BlockFi.
- Transfer your Dogecoin from the crypto exchange to your e-wallet. Make sure that the casino you’ve signed up at accept the e-wallet you’re using. Some examples include the Coinbase e-wallet and PayPal (yes – they accept crypto!)
- Deposit Dogecoin to your casino account using your e-wallet details. We’ll take a closer look at how to complete this step below.
How we choose the best Dogecoin online casinos
When we review casinos, we take particular care to assess the following criteria. This process applies to any type of online casino we review, regardless of whether it’s run using fiat currencies like CAD, or cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin.
- Registration and licensing: A casino operator that is registered and licensed means that its operations and games are monitored for their fairness. You should easily be able to find this information by scrolling down to the bottom of any online casino page.
- Site security: Cybersecurity is an important issue, especially at a time when fraudsters and phishers are finding new ones to try and hack into player e-wallets and casino accounts. A secure site will have a closed lock right next to the site address, which indicates that the website runs on the most updated SSL encryption technology that protects players’ information.
- Game library: Good casinos offer hundreds of games in a variety of game genres, including slots, live casino and table games. But the very best casinos go out of their way to also house the latest game releases and innovations to come out of the game industry.
- Promotions: We look out for two things – a generous Welcome Offer that targets both low and high rollers, and a rewarding VIP or loyalty program that makes it worthwhile for players to keep coming back.
- Customer service: Ideally, a casino should offer a 24/7 live chat service so that players can easily get in touch with a support agent and resolve any issues. We also take a look at the casino’s online reviews and how responsive the casino team is to such feedback.
Best DOGE casinos with Dogecoin bonuses
There are many great online casinos that accept Dogecoin, but some clearly stand out thanks to the quality of the gaming experience they offer. Some of the best Dogecoin casinos we recommend are the following:
Dogecoin gambling pros and cons
Secure and anonymous payments.
Casinos that accept DOGE are likely to be on the cutting-edge of casino technology.
As a 'meme coin', its value can fluctuate even more dramatically than other cryptocurrencies.
Not as widely accepted as other cryptocurrencies.
Unregulated - play with DOGE at your own risk.
Dogecoin Casinos for real money
At our recommended casinos, you can wager using Dogecoin on a wide selection of games including slots, live casino, table games and even unique games that run on blockchain technology like Bitcoin Dice or Bitcoin Roulette. Let’s take a closer look at each casino and the key features that make them stand out from their competitors
|Dogecoin Casino||Key Features|
|Stake Casino||Massive game library powered by some of the greatest game studios; Mobile-friendly; Near-instant withdrawals; Various cryptocurrencies accepted.|
|Cloudbet Casino||Optimized for mobile use; Unlimited withdrawals; Top game providers; Highly rewarding welcome bonus; A large game selection including Bitcoin games.|
|FortuneJack Casino||Plenty of bonuses and promotions; Thousands of casino games; Several cryptocurrencies are available; No withdrawal limits.|
How to deposit at a Dogecoin casino
Dogecoin casinos, and any other crypto casino for that matter, offer players a secure platform where they can play. Casinos might still need to collect basic information on you due to regulatory requirements, but they won’t need to collect bank account details or store any card data if you’re using an e-wallet.
To deposit at Dogecoin casinos, you first need to purchase DOGE using the process specified above. Then, all you need to do is:
- Click on the Deposit button
- Select your e-wallet payment method or the third-party provider which will allow you to buy Dogecoin on the casino platform. If you do this step, you don’t need to do anything else.
- If you’re transferring Dogecoin from your e-wallet, go to your e-wallet and click on Send.
- Type in your account address specified on the casino website, or follow the instructions that outline a different process.
- Type in the amount of Dogecoin you’d like to send and submit the transfer request. Dogecoin transfers should only take a couple of seconds or a few minutes at the most.
How to withdraw from a Dogecoin casino
When you’d like to cash out, simply request a withdrawal using the cashier screen. Then, you’ll need to provide the same e-wallet address you used to deposit Dogecoin.
Some players might then want to exchange their Dogecoin wins to fiat currency like CAD, or even other types of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. To do this, transfer your Dogecoin funds from your e-wallet to a crypto exchange, and exchange them into another type of currency. From the crypto exchange, you can then send the funds to your bank account.
Are Dogecoin casinos safe?
Before you sign up at and wager at a Dogecoin casino you must carefully check whether the casino is licensed and run by a registered operator. If you need help, you can refer to our site for detailed reviews and recommendations.
Dogecoin casino bonuses
Below, we will list some of the bonuses from our list of recommended Dogecoin casinos:
Stake Casino bonuses
- Daily Races
- Dogecoin Drops
- Telegram Challenge – exclusively for crypto users
CloudBet Casino bonuses
- Welcome Bonus: 100% match deposit up to 40,000 DOGE
- Valentine’s Day Giveaway: Players can win up to approximately 36,500 DOGE
- Free Spins Tuesday: Players can win 20 Free Spins on Hazakura Ways
- Spinomenal €40,000 Myths and Wins Tournament: Players can win a share of the prize pool in DOGE
- Cloudbet’s 50% Feature Buy-In Discount: 50% discount to all players that buy free spins
FortuneJack Casino bonuses
- Welcome Bonus: Match deposit bonus of up to 6 Bitcoin + 350 Free Spins
- Registration 100 Free Spins: players can win 100 Free Spins that doesn’t require wagering
- Monthly Cashback 15%: At the end of every month the players can receive up to 15% cashback of their losses
Should I play at DOGE Casinos?
Dogecoin casinos are still fairly new, so there’s a lot of competition among different gaming providers. This means you’re likely to find some of the largest bonus offers at these casinos, so if you’re a bit of a bonus hunter as well as a crypto fiend, it may be well worth your time. As with every other cryptocurrency payment, transactions take just a few moments to be processed which means that if you win big, you can withdraw and have your funds within your e-wallet within just a few minutes!
On the other hand, as a meme coin, Dogecoin prices are often heavily swayed by community sentiment and news. This means that the value of the coin can increase or decrease dramatically – sometimes in just a few minutes. If you land a big win, its value might go down (or up!) very quickly. This is the biggest risk when it comes to playing using DOGE, and the most significant factor to keep in mind when deciding whether to try your luck at a Dogecoin casino.
Dogecoin casinos and DOGE gambling sites FAQ
Can you gamble with DOGE?
Yes! You can gamble with Dogecoin (DOGE) at any casino that accepts this cryptocurrency.
Where to buy DOGE?
Dogecoin (DOGE) can be bought on a cryptocurrency exchange. You can then send your bought cryptocurrency to an e-wallet and use that to deposit funds to your casino account. Alternatively, the crypto casino you play at might offer a third-party service that lets you buy dogecoin and other types of cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that third-party services are likely to come with higher-than-average fees.
What is the highest amount of cash I can withdraw using DOGE?
As with other types of currencies, including CAD, the maximum Dogecoin (DOGE) withdrawal depends entirely on the casino’s terms and conditions. However, crypto casinos generally have much higher withdrawal limits than online casinos that only accept fiat currency like CAD. This is because, at the time of writing, cryptocurrencies aren’t as heavily regulated as normal currencies.
Will I pay a fee when depositing with DOGE?
There are different types of fees associated with buying, transferring and depositing Dogecoin (DOGE), as with any other cryptocurrency. If you buy DOGE on an exchange or via a third party, you’re likely to incur a small fee for that purchase. When you transfer DOGE from an exchange to your e-wallet, you’ll also need to pay gas fees, which is the fee given to miners that run the hardware that verify your transaction. Lastly, some casinos might have a deposit fee percentage.
Are there disadvantages when using DOGE?
As with other types of cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin (DOGE) comes with a couple of disadvantages. These include its wildly unpredictable price and volatility that might reduce the value of big wins if you’re lucky enough to land them. However, there are also some advantages, such as the speed of withdrawals which takes up to a couple of minutes at most, and the anonymity and security that comes with gambling using cryptocurrency.
Are DOGE Casinos legal?
Yes they are, as long as the Dogecoin casino has a Canadian gambling operator license in your province, or if the casino is registered and licensed abroad.