Trustly Casinos – Casino that Accept Trustly Payments
Trustly is a safe and secure money transfer option for players at partnered online casinos. The company was set up in Sweden in 2008, but back then it went by the name ‘InstaBank’. It also started out as a banking option for customers in Sweden alone.
Over time, as the company gained traction and grew steadily in popularity it underwent something of a transformation. The name was changed to Trustly and the customer base became more wide-reaching. The first big step was opening its doors to about 21 European countries. Today, Trustly sees beyond Europe also, providing its revolutionary financial services to Canada, the United States and Australia.
Trustly is often touted as a faster and definitely preferable option to your basic bank transfer. But why? Let’s take a closer look at this fintech company, and figure out exactly how it works, whether it’s a solid option for you, and how you can start using it.
What is Trustly?
Trustly is a payment method that provides instant internet banking services. It doesn’t just work with online casinos, although this is a hugely popular market for the company. Despite being a European company, it’s become popular in the US, Canadian and Australian markets too, where customers value the ‘instant’ aspect of Trustly services. Today, Trustly is available across the world, offering its payment solutions across multiple currencies — including CAD.
Trustly is not currently affiliated with any Canadian banks, but living in Canada doesn’t necessarily mean that you cannot use this service. Currently, Trustly supports access to hundreds of banks in 29 European countries. If you have a bank account in any of these countries, you can use the service.
Trustly acts as sort of financial mediator, allowing you to make payments directly from your bank account without any need for an additional transfer point. The result is instant deposits and withdrawals to Trustly-friendly online casinos.
It’s important for all those interested in getting started to know that Trustly must be in partnership with your bank before you can use it. Likewise, it must also be partnered up with the online casino you’re using. If you have the go-ahead from both your bank and your online casino, you can immediately use Trustly services, with no registration required, and no app or downloads necessary.
How To Pay At Casinos With Trustly
Simplicity is the very backbone of Trustly. A large reason it’s become so popular across the globe is that it’s made complex banking processes wonderfully uncomplicated.
If you’re looking to successfully transact with Trustly, this can be done in three simple steps:
- Find a Trustly-friendly online casino and set up an account.
- Make sure the bank you want to deposit and withdraw into has also partnered with Trustly.
- When making deposits and withdrawals simply select ‘Trustly’ from the cashier when prompted and follow the easy instructions.
Because Trustly isn’t an e-wallet, you don’t need to set up any sort of account with them. They’re just the platform which your funds will use to skip over from one location to another. The result is the transfer of funds to a new destination, without you ever having to leave the online casino page
How To Deposit And Withdraw From An Online Casino With Trustly
Once you’ve chosen your Trustly friendly online casino and made sure your bank has also partnered with Trustly then you’re pretty much ready to get playing. Sometimes online casinos are a little behind in updating their site, so you might come across sites that still refer to Trustly by its old name – InstaBank.
Once you’ve selected Trustly in the Cashier section of your account, a small pop-up window will appear on the screen. This will generate a one-time code to confirm your transaction. After that your money will be instantly and securely transferred to your account. That’s really all it takes, no third party websites and no downloads of any kind necessary.
Withdrawals can be made just as easily as deposits. When you’re ready to cash out just re-visit the cashier at your online casino and select Trustly as your preferred cash out method. Once again a little pop-up window will appear where you’ll need to fill out your banking details and confirm your transaction (don’t worry, it’s perfectly safe).
I bet you’re wondering how long it will take for your cash to land in your account after you’ve made the withdrawal. Well, on Trustly’s part, the process is instant. The time taken will depend on your bank. That means that the entire process could range from instant, all the way up to 3 working days.
How Much Does Trustly Cost?
Once you’ve found an online casino that accepts CAD, Trustly is always free to use. However, it’s important to remember that sometimes charges may be incurred that are outside of Trustly’s control.
For example, your bank, your casino, or both may charge customers for using the service. This isn’t common, but it’s always good to check before going ahead. You should also be sure that you’re depositing and withdrawing directly in CAD, to avoid any nasty currency conversion fees.
Is Trustly safe?
Considering you’re granting a third-party company access to all your personal and financial information, asking whether Trustly is safe is really fair enough. The short answer is that Trustly really is as safe as they come.
How have I come to this conclusion? Well, the main reason is that Trustly doesn’t make customers set up an account. This means that they never hold or store any of your personal information. It completely removes the risk central to banks and other payment processes that retain your sensitive information. Customers are completely safeguarded against fraud, identity theft, and phishing. Trustly also takes its lead from banks by implementing a series of security protocols like encryption against unauthorized access.
Advantages of using a Trustly casino
There a number of reasons why Trustly is one of the fastest growing payment solutions in the world. Here are the highlights:
- It’s a known brand – People know Trustly. I don’t think anyone’s been immune to the vast advertising campaigns. In fact, Trustly has become so much of a household name that most online casinos will use their partnership with the brand as one of their big selling points. The company is also regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, making it a trustworthy company that looks out for customer rights.
- Super fast transfer of funds – Money goes in and comes out at impressive speed. And if your bank allows it, withdrawals can also become instant. The worst case scenario is that withdrawals will take up to 3 working days. That means you get a nice little guarantee as to when you’ll be seeing your winnings. Deposits are always instant, so there’s never any delay when you’re ready to play again.
- Exceptionally high security – As we talked about above, Trustly offers payment security that’s almost unparalleled. That means you can feel free to use multiple casinos (provided they accept Trustly) with enviable ease of mind. Customers can complete transactions without ever having to store any banking information. Trustly doesn’t save your password or bank login details. The only way anyone can access your funds through Trustly is if they know your bank, your username, your password, and have access to your security token. Using Trustly means that there is genuinely no concern necessary regarding third parties gaining access to your personal or financial information.
- It’s free to use – As an independent entity, Trustly is completely free on the customer side. They never charge any fees for transactions, making it a simple choice for those looking for a quick and cost effective money transfer option.
- No registration necessary – There’s nothing I’ve grown to loathe more than the seemingly endless stream of accounts I hold. Remembering passwords and worrying about data breaches is a common headache to our online world. Trustly takes away all of that by allowing players to use the service without any sort of lengthy signs up or log-ins necessary.
- It’s a one stop shop – Trustly means that you can make your deposits and withdrawals without ever having to leave the online casino page.