Best Credit Card Casinos
Credit card casinos can be found all over the internet. Not only are credit and debit cards the most mainstream banking options used globally, they are also the most commonly used payment method for funding online casino accounts. Almost all online casinos are happy to accept deposits made via credit/debit cards and winnings can be withdrawn via the same method.
When you make a deposit with a credit or debit card the funds are usually ready instantaneously. It is, however, important to keep in mind that most casinos charge a small fee for deposits made with credit cards.
Best casinos that accept Credit Cards 2022
Canada Banks That Allow Online Gambling
Banks in Canada have different positions when it comes to processing gambling transactions through client credit and debit cards. Some allow it, some prohibit it, others allow it under certain conditions. The banks listed below either have no specific policy against online gambling or allow it freely.
|AlternaBank||B2B Bank||Bank of Montreal|
|Bridgewater Bank||Canadian Western Bank||DirectCash Bank|
|Equitable Bank||First Nations Bank of Canada||Laurentian Bank of Canada|
|MotusBank||National Bank of Canada||Simplii Financial|
|WealthOne Bank of Canada|
More information about Canada banking institutions can be found on the payment methods page.
How to Make a Deposit at Credit Card Casinos
Log into your casino account and follow the below steps:
- Select “Credit/Debit Cards” as the deposit method
- Complete the required fields including card number, name on the credit card, date of expiry and CVC number
- Wait for card to be registered
- Select the desired deposit amount Enter
- Click “Deposit”
- Wait for deposit approval
How to Withdraw Your Winnings From Credit Card Casinos
Withdrawing your winnings from an online casino to your credit/debit card is a pretty straightforward process.
- Go to the Cashier section of the website.
- Select a payment option to which you wish to withdraw your cash.
- Wait for the transaction to be processed.
Sometimes, players will only be allowed to withdraw casino winnings to the same payment method they used to deposit, but this is not always the case.
There is also usually a minimum and maximum withdrawal amount that applies.
How Long Does It Take to Receive Your Winnings At Credit Card Casinos?
This generally varies according to the card you’re using and if there is any currency conversion involved, but in most cases, your winnings should be credited to your card account within 5 working days.
Can You Use A Credit Card To Gamble Online?
Yes, all top online casinos accept credit cards as a payment method.
Both credit and debit cards remain the most popular way to enjoy real money gaming for international players. There are plenty of reasons why online players prefer credit/debit cards to fund casino accounts with, including how easy and fast the procedure is, it is also one of the safest options and the funds clear immediately allowing the player to enjoy gaming straight away.
How do credit card casinos keep players safe?
Security remains one of the biggest concerns although online casinos now protect members and their information by utilizing secure socket layer P128-bit which is digital encryption technology used by all large financial institutions as well as banks.
Advantages of Depositing at Credit Card Casinos
- Club, Visa, American Express and MasterCard are the most used credit cards and regardless of the credit card used most online casinos follow the same procedure.
- You simply need to log in and select credit card as a payment method, fill in card details, select amount, type in three-digit security code and by clicking the confirm button, the funds should transfer immediately.
- Credit cards allow players to deposit funds into their online accounts even if there are no funds available and amounts can quickly accumulate, and then the player need to pay back all monies at the end of the month. Bear in mind, not being able to settle the outstanding balance on credit cards results in interest being charged.
- Keeping control of your credit card spending and settling the account on time offer several benefits since credit cards reward regular use with loyalty rewards such as loyalty points and air miles. Online players can accumulate these loyalty points to enjoy holidays and other perks.
- Credit cards offer more protection than debit cards, and under the consumer credit act, everyone is protected whether they spend $100 or $10,000.
Disadvantages of Depositing at Credit Card Casinos
- While some online casinos do not charge fees for credit card use, there are several that do charge a fee and the percentage charged varies from one casino to the next. When it comes to withdrawing, processing times do vary from 1 to 5 days, while most online casinos process withdrawals within 24 hours or less.
- There is a real risk of overspending with a credit card. If you are one who struggles to control spending, credit card deposits are not ideal. However, applying for a credit card you only use for depositing is a good solution to this and will allow you to set your card limits and thereby control the amount you charge each month.
- In several countries, credit/debit card issuers will not allow deposits to online casinos and for that reason, many casinos will pre-warn players that the name on your credit card statement would not reflect the casino’s name. Certain banks will still place your account on hold if a foreign transaction appears out of the blue and once they have confirmed that you are aware of the transaction your account will be unblocked.
Is it safe to use credit and debit cards for casino banking?
Yes, casino banking with a credit or debit card is one of your safest options.
Online casinos go to great lengths to ensure that member’s financial data and personal information is completely secure at all times. Apart from encryption used to protect all communication to and from the casino, all captured information is stored on firewall protected servers monitored 24/7.
Only authorized staff are allowed near sensitive information and players can rest assured that their details are secure.
What are the fees at credit card casinos?
When it comes to making online transactions with your debit or credit card, there will always be some fees involved. The main one is the inquiry fee which is usually a flat amount of between 20 to 35 cents. Manually Entered Transactions occur when your card is not physically swiped and also referred to a Card Not Present or MOTO (mail order/telephone order). A deposit into your online casino account would fall under this category.
There are also additional fees involved if there is a currency conversion involved. These fees are pretty standard practice across most major card processing companies such as Visa or MasterCard since it is how they make their money.
Why Choose Credit Card Casinos?
Credit/debit cards offer players freedom when it comes to online and local transactions, and by pre-informing your bank the cards can be used everywhere while it remains one of the easiest to use when you wish to transfer funds to your casino account. Credit or debit cards can also be used by mobile players and saves time via phone, tablet, and desktop while transactions are fast, easy and secure.
Using debit /credit cards online offer card holders financial confidence in knowing their privacy and personal details are protected, and credit cards also offer more flexible and convenient ways to gamble while funds could be paid back at a later stage and each transaction are awarded by loyalty points.