Top Rated Interac Casinos Canada
Banking with Interac is one of the most straightforward, and safest, methods of payment for Canadian players. This is because the Canada-exclusive service is a debit payment service that allows you to manage your casino bankroll more thoughtfully.
How to withdraw and deposit at Interac casinos
Depositing with Interac is extremely easy. All you need is a Canadian bank account or credit union that supports Interac such as CIBC, RBC, TD Canada or Scotiabank. There is no additional sign-up required and your funds come straight from your bank to your casino account, making it one of the easier casino banking options to use.
How do I make a deposit at Interac e-transfer casinos?
- Log into your casino account
- Make sure your casino website account is verified
- Head over to the Cashier/Deposit section
- Select ‘Interac’ from the list of payment methods available
- Enter how much you’d like to deposit
The process really couldn’t be easier, or quicker. Since you’re using your standard online banking info, there’s no need to remember any additional passwords or sign up for any extra services. Your transfer comes straight out of your personal bank account and into your online casino, ready to use for gambling.
How do I withdraw money from Interac e-transfer casinos?
After a hot run at the tables you’re going to want to withdraw some of your hard-earned winnings. Casinos often have fewer options for withdrawing your cash compared with depositing, but if Interac is available it can generally be used for both.
The withdrawal process is similar to depositing. Find the Interac withdrawal option in the cashier and type in the amount of money you want to payout. Again, you may be redirected to sign in using your online banking details, or if you’ve already deposited using Interac your casino will send your funds back to the same account.
All you need to do is confirm the withdrawal and wait for the casino to process your request.
- Log into your casino account
- Go to the Cashier/Withdrawals section of your casino website account
- Select ‘Interac’ from the list of payment methods available
- Enter how much you’d like to withdraw, provided you have the funds available.
- Confirm the amount you wish to withdraw.
Depending on the status of your Interac account and your casino’s policy, you may need to type in a password before your money is unlocked. This is an extra security step that Interac also employs with some personal transfers. If this is the case, an auto-generated password will be sent to you separately by email. Type it into the field that appears in your online banking or mobile app to claim your funds.
Interac withdrawals are very straightforward. It’s always a big plus to be able to cash out using the same method as you used to deposit, and the withdrawal process is nice and smooth. Direct transfers from your bank account to your casino mean you get fast access to your winnings.
How long are Interac casino etransfer payment processing times?
Interac transfers are very fast. In fact, they are basically instant.
This means if you’re using Interac to fund your casino account, you can sign in, make an Interac deposit and start gambling with your money all within a minute or two. As soon as you click confirm, you should see the funds in your casino balance.
With Interac, you can’t over-draw or go beyond your wallet’s limit when it comes to online gambling. Not to mention that using Interac banking is incredibly easy since it’s so well integrated into all major CA banks and credit unions.
Interac etransfer payment withdrawal times
Even though Interac processes the transfer to your account instantly, some casinos impose an additional pending time on all withdrawals. This applies regardless of what payment method you are using and could be anything from 24 hours to a few days.
During the pending period, you can cancel the withdrawal if you want. Once the period has passed your money will appear in your account automatically.
Not every casino has a pending period for withdrawals. You can find gambling sites that offer instant withdrawals, and Interac would qualify for such a transaction. You’ll need to check in advance whether your online casino processes withdrawals instantly, or has an additional processing period.
Either way, an Interac withdrawal should be back in your bank or credit union account at least within a couple of days.
How long does it take for my Interac casinos funds to appear?
The great thing about Interac casinos is that, unlike other withdrawal methods like bank wire or even credit cards, you don’t have to wait three days to get your money. It’ll take a few hours at most.
And there it is – how to use Interac for making casino deposits & withdrawals. Easy, right?
Using Interac Online at Casinos and more in Canada
Best Interac Casinos Bonuses
If you sign up to a new online casino and make an Interac deposit, chances are you’ll be eligible for a welcome bonus. Welcome bonuses are special offers used by casinos to attract new players and mean we get the chance to win a little extra money on the casino’s dime. One online casino that has a specific Interac Bonus is Leo Vegas – C$1,000 Interac Bonus.
Bonuses come in different shapes and sizes. Often you’ll need to type in a Promo Code when you complete the registration process to trigger your bonus, but sometimes it’s just credited to your account automatically.
A typical example is an enhanced deposit bonus, where the casino matches a percentage of your first deposit with bonus cash. All you need to do is sign up and make an Interac deposit, and you’ll often start with double the bankroll.
No-deposit bonuses go one better. In this case, you receive a small amount of bonus cash just for creating an account, with no financial outlay on your behalf required at all.
Free spins are also very common, where you can play selected slot games for free to win real money. All bonus cash generated from welcome bonuses needs to be gambled a certain number of times before it can be withdrawn. These conditions are known as the wagering requirements.
You can learn more about online casino bonuses in our full guide.
Advantages of Interac Casinos
Interac is the first choice of thousands of Canadians for online gambling. Below are some of the reasons why:
- Interac is typically available for both deposits and withdrawals. Many other popular banking methods only support deposits, so you have to figure out a different method to get your winnings back out. The ability to just use one type of transaction is neat and useful.
- Interac is fast. Payments are processed immediately, and Interac supports both instant deposits and withdrawals. Even if your casino doesn’t allow instant cashouts, Interac is consistently among the fastest possible payment methods.
- Interac is cheap. Depending on your bank and your casino, it may not cost a thing to fund your Interac account or send your money back to your bank account. Even if your bank or financial institution does charge for Interac transfers, the fee tends to be small – around $1.
- Interac is both familiar and convenient. Millions of Canadians already use Interac every day, since it works with all the top banks and credit unions in the country. Unlike with e-wallet services like PayPal, Neteller or Skrill, there is no need to sign up to Interac separately. Transfers go directly to and from your bank account, with the minimal fuss.
- Interac is secure. The company has a range of different safety measures in place to make sure that their customers’ money is secure and unable to be reached by hackers with malicious intentions. Among these, you’ll find touch-ID (which can only be activated with your unique fingerprint), security questions (which you should keep the answer to private) and of course, EMV chip technology which makes it nearly impossible for credit cards to be fraudulently replicated.
Disadvantages of Interac Casinos
Interac isn’t flawless, and there are a few reasons that some bettors may choose not to use it. Here are some of the downsides.
- Interac is only available in Canada or with Canadian bank accounts. In an online gambling world that is becoming increasingly globalized, this does mean a certain restriction in access that is not the case with other payment options, like e-wallets or bank cards.
- Interac transfers happen directly between your bank account and gambling site. While this is good from a convenience perspective, some users prefer not to have gambling transactions appear in their online banking or bank statements. For extra security and privacy, some bettors like to use intermediary payment services (like e-wallets) which act as a middle man between your casino account and your bank account.
- You can only use Interac if you have a bank account that supports the service, which not everyone has access to.
Why do Canadian gamblers choose Interac casinos?
When it comes to online gambling, you want a payment method that is fast, reliable, cheap and easy to use. Interac ticks all of those boxes.
As a partner of each of the top banks in Canada, Interac is already ingrained in Canadian society. Payments come directly from your bank account with a minimum of hassle, so you can log into your casino, transfer over some money and hit the tables with no delay. At withdrawal time, the funds go straight back into your account.
Check out our list above to find some of the best Interac casinos out there. If you sign up via our links, we’ll even help you get set up with a welcome bonus.
How Does Interac E-Transfer Work?
Several Interac casinos also allow the use of Interac e-Transfer.
Interac e-Transfer allows you to send, request and receive money from one bank account to another. When you’re playing at an online casino, this translates to a transfer from your bank account to the casino’s account, and vice-versa.
What’s most appealing about Interac e-Transfer is that you don’t have to share any personal information – all you need is access to mobile banking and an email address or phone number.
The security measures in place for Interac e-Transfer are just as sturdy and secure as they are with other Interac services, so you can rest assured that your money is in safe hands.
Finding the best Interac casinos
Since it’s a Canadian service, Interac transfers are only available at online casinos that accept Canadian players. Luckily, that’s our speciality here at Playcasinos.
We’re obsessed with all things gambling in Canada. From BC to Nova Scotia, we care about making sure Canadian players have the best possible experience gambling online, and that means having access to top-class online casinos. Our expert team brings the same high standards to every single site we review – and we never recommend any sites that don’t measure up.
A lot of considerations go into our reviews: the number and variety of games available, the welcome bonus on offer, customer support, site security and more.
Above, we’ve put together our favorite casinos that accept Interac as a banking method. As you can see, no two casinos are exactly alike and you can check out our highlights to get a sense of what makes each one unique. If you do choose to sign up with one of our recommended sites, we have total confidence you won’t regret it.
Top 10 Interac Casinos Recommended By Playcasinos.ca
|Vulkan Vegas Casino||Best Bonus Casino with Interac withdrawals|
|Spinaway Casino||Free Spin Bonus|
|Instant Pay Casino||Fast Payments with Interac withdrawals|
|Rizk Casino||Fun casino with Interac deposits and withdrawals|
|Lucky Luke Casino||VIP casino with all Canadian payment options|
|Casino Friday||A modern casino uses Interac in the entire games lobby|
|Casumo Casino||No Deposit Bonus offer and Interac withdrawals|
|Fast Pay Casino||Speedy payments with no fuss for Interac|
|Megarush Casino||Accepts EcoPayz, MuchBetter, and Interac|
|Mount Gold Casino||10% cashback & Interac payments|