MuchBetter is similar to other e-wallet services that have been popular among gamblers for decades, like Neteller, PayPal or Skrill. Once you top up your MuchBetter account you can use your phone to pay for all kinds of things, make money transfers and more.
How to Set Up Your MuchBetter Account
- To use MuchBetter, you need to download the app which is available for both iOS and Android devices. When you open it, you’ll be guided through creating your account, including providing personal information and a photograph. This is an important security step, and is necessary to verify your identity.
- You’ll also need to create a unique pin or use your fingerprint to verify your identity every time you open the app, another welcome sign of top security.
How to Deposit Money at MuchBetter Casinos
Once you’re all set up, it’s time to top up your MuchBetter account. All kinds of payments are accepted, from bank cards and Interac etransfers to Bitcoin. Whichever method you choose, all you need to do is follow the simple instructions to get your account topped up.
- To use your MuchBetter funds to start gambling, head to your online casino. Select the MuchBetter option in the deposit section and type in the amount you want to deposit and your phone number.
- You’ll be sent a unique code to your MuchBetter app. Once you type it in at your casino the transfer is completed instantly.
We’re big fans of how easy it is to deposit at MuchBetter casinos. It’s fast and smooth, while also very secure thanks to the passcode attached to your app and the unique time-sensitive code required to make a deposit.
How to Withdraw Money at MuchBetter Casinos
MuchBetter withdrawals are also exceptionally smooth. Generally, if your casino accepts MuchBetter deposits it also allows you to withdraw in the same way.
- The process is similar to deposits. Just select the MuchBetter option, type in your number and confirm the transaction. Neither MuchBetter nor casinos make users jump through hoops to perform their transactions, and at worst there might be a small delay imposed by the casino before your cash is available.
- Once your money is back in your MuchBetter account, you can send it back to your bank account if you want.
MuchBetter is a very useful tool, and your money is easily accessed from your account anyway. Sending it to your bank is only really likely to incur unnecessary transaction fees.
How Fast are Payments at MuchBetter Casinos?
Transactions at MuchBetter casinos are very fast. The technology is intuitive and smooth, and transactions are completed practically as soon as you initiate them.
This goes for topping up both your MuchBetter account and sending money to your casino. Of course, some casinos are quicker at processing payments than others. That’s why our team have listed the fastest paying casinos so you don’t have to wait around.
The same goes for your deposits – MuchBetter deposits happen instantly, meaning you never need to wait around for transfers to go through when you decide to hit the blackjack or roulette table.
Withdrawing via MuchBetter is not quite as clear cut.
Instant withdrawals are available, but it depends on your casino. Often, you’ll need to wait for a couple of business days before the casino approves your withdrawal. You’ll need to check your casino’s policy.
Are There Processing Fees at MuchBetter Casinos?
Overall, MuchBetter is very cheap, both for funding your online casino and using the service in general.
Depositing money in your casino account won’t cost you a thing, and withdrawals to your MuchBetter account are very often free too. That said, some casinos impose a flat fee of a couple of dollars every time you make a withdrawal, regardless of the banking method. Again, you’ll have to check your casino’s policy to be sure.
MuchBetter does come with some guaranteed fees however, depending on how you top up your MuchBetter account. These are not strictly fees associated with Canadian gambling, but we want to mention them so our readers have the full picture.
Some deposit methods, like Interac e-transfers and standard bank transfers are entirely free. Others come with small percentage fees attached, like Bitcoin at 2% or Visa/Mastercard at between 0-5% depending on your region. Withdrawals from your MuchBetter wallet always cost a small amount of money, normally around 2% of your withdrawal.
Using your MuchBetter account to make payments is free, but currency conversion has a small fee. For the most part, all of these fees are negligible. Weighing everything up, MuchBetter is definitely one of the cheapest options available to Canadian players.