EcoPayz Casinos – Casinos that Accept EcoPayz
ecoPayz casinos let you both deposit and withdraw straight from your casino account to your digital ecoPayz account. It means you can keep the money you use to gamble totally separate from your personal finances in your bank account.
We’ve got all the details about using ecoPayz to gamble in Canada, including how to sign up and make a deposit, processing fees and times, where to find the perfect ecoPayz casinos and more. When it comes to gambling, Canadian players want fast, safe and reliable ways to spend their money online. ecoPayz more than fits the bill.
Best ecoPayz Casinos 2022
What is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is a global payment solutions provider, and is the perfect example of an e-wallet.
E-wallets are digital wallets that allow users to transfer money from bank accounts directly into their online or app accounts. In this case, their ecoPayz account. E-wallets are specifically optimized to make online purchases as smooth and easy as possible. In this way, ecoPayz is just like iDebit – another e-wallet type service. Other popular E-wallets include Skrill and Neteller.
The original ecoCard platform was created in 2000, making ecoPayz one of the oldest e-wallets in existence. Available in over 200 countries and dozens of currencies around the world, ecoPayz is a truly modern way to spend money online. Even better, it’s tailor-made for online gambling. Payments are processed instantly, with no waiting around for money to clear.
Security and privacy is paramount, and an ecoPayz account means you never need to take a risk by trusting a casino with your bank details online again. With so many international sites marketing themselves to Canadian players, the security provided by EcoPayz goes a long way.
Check out the list above to find the very best real money gambling ecoPayz sites for Canadian players, and don’t forget to sign up via our links to claim your welcome bonus.
Finding an EcoPayz Casino Canada
If you need help finding the best ecoPayz casinos, you’ve come to the right place. The team at Playcasinos has spent more time than we’d care to admit exploring sites dedicated to Canadian players.
We’re all genuine online casino players, so we look at every casino through the eyes of a fan. If an ecoPayz casino gets our seal of approval it means we’ve been impressed by its range of games, welcome bonus, security record, customer support and more.
Banking is also hugely important, and above we’ve listed our favorite sites for Canadian players that accept ecoPayz. Check out the different ecoPayz casinos to get a sense of what’s out there. If you decide to sign up, we’ll even help you get started with a ecoPayz casinos welcome bonus if you use our links.
Why do casinos use ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is instant, it’s safe, and it’s ultra convenient. As suggested, it is, by and large, an account-card based banking system, which is also completely digital. service like ecoPayz, for example, has been around since 2000 in the form of the ecoCard. Do the math, and that’s close to two decades of experience. Since then, it has branched its services significantly in the online sphere. ecoPayz Canada, for example, retains popularity due to its wide-spread use. As they say: the best form of marketing is always by word of mouth.
Due to this convenience, wide-spread use, and security – many Canadian online casinos have taken ecoPayz on as one of their primary banking methods. For this reason, CA players gravitate towards ecoPayz as their payment option of choice, making ecoPayz casinos a no-brainer option for the savvy Canadian gamer.
How does Ecopayz work?
There are three main components to how ecoPayz works:
- your ecoAccount
- your ecoCard
- your ecoPayz application
Firstly, you need to have money in your ecoAccount. There are 5 levels in total of the ecoAccount: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and VIP. These levels have increased limits on withdrawals, better exchange rates, and from Gold onwards – free international money transfers.
How To Use ecoPayz
Signing up for an EcoPayz account lets you store money safely online, with no bank account or credit check, send and receive money domestically and internationally, and – most importantly – easily top up your online casino account. You can think of EcoPayz as a little like a digital bank account, an alternative place to manage your finances online.
You can even order an EcoPayz Mastercard, linked directly to your account, which you can use to pay for anything just like your normal bank card.
To register, go to www.ecoAccount.com and hit that ‘Join Today’ button. You’ll be guided through a short process, asked to verify your identity, and then you’re good to go.
How to Transfer money into your ecopayz account
If you want to play at an ecoPayz casino and use that payment method, you can transfer money into your ecoAccount from these other banking solutions. This list comes from the ecoPayz site’s official top-up options list:
And of course , you can do it by direct bank transfer. Fair warning: it can take up to 4 days for the money to get deposited into your ecoPayz account via direct bank transfer. Once you’ve opened an account, you can also order an ecoCard. This is probably the fastest, most convenient way of accessing money in your ecoAccount since it is directly linked to it.
Is there an ecoPayz app?
Yes. You can download the application and transfer money between third parties in this way. You can choose to download the app first and create your ecoAccount directly from the app itself.
Is it better to have the ecoPayz card or the ecoPayz app?
Having both the card and the app makes for the best combo. Especially since it would then be possible to make contactless payments – the way of the future for many outlets. This flexibility is yet another reason as to why ecoPayz is an ideal candidate for online casino payments.
How to use ecoPayz for casino payments
- Create your online casino account.
- Head over to the Cashier section of the casino.
- Add your banking details to your casino account.
- Enter all the required details to connect your ecoPayz account to your casino account.
- Now you can transfer money from your ecoAccount into your casino account.
How to make a deposit at ecoPayz casinos
While getting set up with ecoPayz takes a little time upfront, overall our team at Playcasinos found it very easy to use.
- To use ecoPayz to fund your online casino, the first thing you’ll need to do is sign up for an account. Download the app or head to the EcoPayz website and click the Sign-Up button to get started.
- You’ll have to fill in your personal information and create a username and password – a process which only takes a minute or two. ecoPayz also requires some personal documentation as proof of your identity, after providing which your account will be upgraded to Silver status – which allows you to order an ecoPayz credit card, among other things.
- Once your account is set up you’ll need to deposit some money. ecoPayz accepts credit card deposits, bank transfers or international transfers.
Your payments are processed instantly, with your money available as soon as you make a transaction, ready to send immediately to your casino account.
- Log into your online casino account and choose the ecoPayz deposit option in your cashier. All you need to do is type in the amount you want to deposit and click confirm. You’ll get redirected to sign in to your ecoPayz account, where you can confirm the transfer.
That’s it! Both deposits into your EcoPayz account and transfers to your casino are incredibly fast and easy to perform.
How to withdraw money from ecoPayz casinos
If your new casino accepts ecoPayz deposits, you’ll also be able to withdraw in the same way. This is one advantage ecoPayz has over, for example, debit and credit card deposits, which usually require you to use a different method to withdraw your winnings.
- Making a withdrawal is very easy. Again, it’s just a matter of choosing how much you want to cash out in the cashier, signing into your ecoPayz account and confirming the transaction.
- Your cash will be sent straight back to your ecoPayz wallet, and from here you have a couple of options.
In our experience, your best bet is to leave the funds here for safekeeping. ecoPayz is very mult-functional anyway – you can pay for things online directly from your account, or use your ecoPayz Mastercard if you have one.
Alternatively, you can have your winnings sent back to your bank account, which will inevitably involve some fees. The amount you’ll pay depends on how you want to withdraw, with each method also coming with varying limits. Bank transfers and wire transfers are the main methods for withdrawals.
Ultimately you’ll probably end up wanting to send some money back into your banking from ecoPayz at some point, but the more you avoid these types of transactions the cheaper it will be for you.
How long does it take ecoPayz casinos to process your funds?
Every transaction ecoPayz performs is lightning quick. This goes for both topping up your account with a credit card or bank transfer, and depositing money into your casino.
Canadian players don’t want to be hanging around waiting for transactions to go through, and using ecoPayz lets you make a deposit and start gambling right away.
Lots of ecoPayz casinos also offer instant withdrawals too, which are great if you can get them. It’s not a sure thing however, and there’s a good chance your casino will have a mandatory processing period connected to all withdrawals. It’s common to wait a couple of days before your winnings appear in your ecoPayz account.
If you decide to make a withdrawal from ecoPayz back to your bank account, there could also be a short processing period attached depending on the method. Wire transfers take 1-4 days for example.
EcoPayz Casino Bonuses
Canadian players are in high demand at online casinos around the world, which is why you see so many tempting welcome bonuses in CAD$ out there. We know how important bonuses are, which is why Playcasinos is stacked with info about different types of bonuses from free spins, no deposit bonuses, how to claim them, promo codes, wagering requirements and more.
If you’re making an ecoPayz casinos deposit, chances are you’ll be in the market for a deposit bonus. All you need to do is sign up and transfer some money from your ecoPayz account, and the casino will match your deposit with bonus money.
For all the details about these types of bonuses and more, head over to our full guide to casino bonuses in Canada.
Best ecoPayz Casinos with Bonuses
- Best ecoPayz Online Casino – 32Red Casino
- Best ecoPayz Casino Bonus – Bitstarz Casino
- Highest ecoPayz Payout Casino – Betsson Casino
- Best ecoPayz Casino Games – BetChan Casino
- Best ecoPayz Casino for Slots – SlotsMillion Casino
- Best ecoPayz Roulette Casino – Casino Cruise
- Best ecoPayz Blackjack Casino – 888 Casino
- Best ecoPayz SportsBook – Betway Casino
- Best ecoPayz Mobile Casino App – Casumo
EcoPayz Casinos Pros and Cons
Advantages of ecoPayz Casinos
ecoPayz has been providing a valuable service to gambling fans all over the world for more than two decades. Below are some of the reasons why it’s so popular.
- ecoPayz is an extremely secure way to gamble online. Using your ecoPayz account means you never need to worry about trusting your casino with personal bank details. Equally, gambling transactions will never appear on your bank statement. You don’t even need a bank account to open an ecoPayz account.
- Transactions at ecoPayz casinos are very quick. The service is generally one of the fastest banking options at any casino, for both deposits and withdrawals.
- You can use ecoPayz for both deposits and withdrawals, which is not the case with every banking method.
- ecoPayz is a modern international company, and great for all kinds of things in addition to online gambling. It’s not just about ecoPayz casinos – whether you want to send cash to your buddy in Europe or withdraw money from an ATM with your personal ecoPayz Mastercard in the US, ecoPayz has you covered.
Disadvantages of ecoPayz
In our opinion, there are a couple of areas that ecoPayz arguably falls down.
- Cashout fees are on the high side. Sending a lot of transfers back to your bank account means the cost is going to add up quickly. If you particularly want your gambling winnings in your bank account, there are probably cheaper ways to get it there.
- The options for topping up your ecoPayz account are slightly limited. We’d like to see the likes PayPal added, as well as Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency deposits. At the moment, bank cards and transfers are your main options.
- For some players, the idea of signing up to an intermediary service, including the extra transactions, just won’t be appealing. For them, straightforward deposits using a bank card might be a better shout.
Are ecoPayz Casinos safe?
You might be asking yourself: what’s the safest online payment method? Well, you can rest assured if you’re an ecoPayz user – your money, transactions, and personal details are all 100% safe and secure.
First of all, at the most basic level, your personal financial information and your transaction history are not shared with any third party. This means that nobody else can get their grubby hands on your details. Then, at the more ‘tech’ savvy level – ecoPayz has made sure to implement the best security precautions around.
All transactions between your web browser and ecoPayz servers are automatically encrypted. Meaning, no other program or body can read this data. This is ensured by using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol and the Transport Layer Security protocol. Both of these two protocols are widely used by a number of financial institutions, including online casinos, for the client’s own protection.
ecoPayz also prides itself on having the best around in security and fraud solutions. The company is totally compliant with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards, and with Data Security Standards (DSS).
To top that all off, the company is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – meaning that a third party keeps a close eye on them. Last but not least, the servers that retain all that personal financial information are kept in a restricted, highly secured area. Nobody is about to break into this facility – unless you’re Elliot Alderson or something.
So, the answer to the question ‘Are ecoPayz casinos safe?’ is: absolutely.
Will I pay fees for using ecoPayz at online casinos?
Yes, ecoPayz is completely free. You won’t be asked for some kind of subscription or even a one-time only fee.
*Although, if you are inactive for over 12 months, ecoPayz will start charging you C$1.50 per month for account maintenance.
Registering is also free – but depositing into your ecoAccount can come with some transaction fees. This largely depends on the region you’re in, as well as the type of banking method you’re depositing from. It is therefore independent of ecoPayz itself when it comes down to these transaction fees.
You can check out the full list here – however, we’ll go over some of the more important ones anyway.
- Bank Wire Deposits: 0.00 – 7.00%
- Credit Card Deposits: 1.69 – 2.90%
- ecoVoucher Deposits: 0.00 – 2.90%
Currency conversion also takes 2.99% every time. BUT – depositing in an alternate currency is free of charge. Meaning, you can deposit in whatever currency you want and you won’t be charged for it.
So, as you can see – ecoPayz itself is free. But you still have to watch out for those pesky extra costs depending on how you’re making your deposits, and where you’re doing them from. The important thing when using ecoPayz for casino banking is to find a top-rated online casino that doesn’t charge additional fees.
How can I transfer money to use at ecoPayz Casinos?
Probably the easiest way of transferring money into your ecoAccount is either using a major credit card, or EFT (electronic funds transfers).
ecoPayz is a Principal Member of Mastercard, which makes Visa and Mastercard deposits into your ecoAccount extremely easy. EFT might take a while, but it’s also favored due to the ease of it.
As long as you have money in your ecoAccount, transferring money into your online casino account is as easy as pie. Just make sure to keep an eye out for those additional charges, if there are any in the first place.
Should I play at EcoPayz casinos?
All things said and done, it’s no wonder that ecoPayz is so popular among Canadian players.
Even pushing aside all of its incredible benefits, like that it’s instant, easy, flexible and free to register for – there are other perks to look at.
One of our favorite aspects about this payment method is by far consistency. ecoPayz is one of the best banking choices around for many reasons. You can pick any one you like. But one thing’s for sure – don’t miss out on the brilliant features that it has to offer. It’ll make your life easier. And it’ll definitely make your online casino experience a whole lot more enjoyable.