How to Deposit Money At Casino Bud
- Log in to your account.
- Click the “Deposit” button found on the left side of your screen.
- Choose your deposit method (Visa/Mastercard work best for Canadians on this site).
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click “Deposit.”
- Play your favourite games!
How To Withdraw Money At Casino Bud
- Click on your username in the top left corner of your screen. This will bring up your account information.
- Select the “Withdraw” tab.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click “Withdraw Funds.”
- Wait for your withdrawal request to be approved, then click “Continue.”
- Wait for your withdrawal request to be processed.
It can take up to 48 hours to process each cash withdrawal request. Also, you might need to verify your player account before your withdrawal can be processed.
How long does Casino Bud take to process cash withdrawals?
It can take up to 48 hours to process cash withdrawals, however, often they are much faster.
What are the withdrawal limits at Casino Bud?
The withdrawal limit is €10,000 per week or €25,000 per month.
Does Casino Bud have payment options for Canadian players?
The casino supports deposits and withdrawals using Visa or Mastercard, making it easy for Canadian players to add or remove money from their accounts. When using these payment methods, keep in mind that there’s a €10 minimum deposit and a €2,500 maximum deposit.
Can I set deposit limits at Casino Bud?
Yes, the casino is committed to preventing gambling addiction and providing a safe environment for all users. In fact, the first time you log in to your account, you’ll be shown a popup with a link you can click that will take you to a page where you can select your deposit limits.
Once on this page, you’ll have the option to choose between several different types of limits:
Deposit limit – cap your deposits on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Bet limit – limit the amount of money you can spend on each individual bet.
Loss limit – prevents you from continuing to play after you have lost a certain amount of money.
Session limit – allows you to set a maximum time duration for each session.
Close account – provides users with the option to lock themselves out of their account for one day, one week, one month, three months, or six months.